home for 3.

hope you guys like the 1st chapter :) heres the second one :)

i woke up to someone fanning me wtf why was someone faning me i opend my eyes to see where i was ... i was in a hospital and there was a doctor standing there  along with the last person i wanted to see.... logan the guy who caused me to fall on my ass and make a fool of myself the guy who cause me to be where i am right now.. they wernt paying attention so i over heard them... omg i hope she dosnt tell him... pleas pleas dont tell him i have never told anyone not even my best friend pleas dont tell him out of all people. i had a certin disorder that caouses me to faint at the littlest things and randomly i didt tell anyone other wise people would start looking at me wierdly treating me differntly... i decided to close my eyes and see what there talking about

" is she gonna be ok!!"

" yes logan you need to go i apprechiate you come down helping her but u need to go"

" i understand but call me as soon as she wakes up pleas"

"we will have to see how she is in her conditions she cant see anyone for a while"

" conditions what do you mean??"

"well you see...

here we go hes gonna tell him nows my time to stop so i did the first thing i could i sat up really fast and screamed really loud... wow that got there attention real fast suddenly they ran over to me and layed me back down tf i dont like to be touched to let you know that

: dont touch me i dont like to be touched:

" pleas calm down mis or you will faint again.."

"i dont care let go of me"

"ok"

they let go of me finally i can relax ugg i have a major head ach ugg i hate this it happens usally once every 3 months just randomly,

"logan pleas leave"

" why"

"because i said so she needs to calm down or she will hypervenilate again so pleas leave"

" ok but i will be right outside that door"

"thats fine but dont plan on seeing her tonight she needs rest"

" dammit i hate this "

" language boy"

" ill do whatever i want ur not my mother"

"OUT"

o had to admitt that was funny cosidering the docture was a guy but whatever i already knew what i had to do i had to stay home for 3 days then i can go to school i was to do nothing but sit on the couch no outside no nothing just eating and bathroom could be the only resons why i had to get up other wise i had no reson.

" im sure u already know what to do considering u always have to go through this."

"yeah i do now can i go home now"

" yup your mom just needs to sign this and you can go ho"

"thanks"

my mom signed htem and im heading hom i still cant get over that the doctor almost told him my life would be over if he did i just hope it never slips. im heading home and gonna listen to music and relax and do nothing but eat and music and facebook.. sounds like a plan to me... i keep replaying something logan i guess is his name said "call me when shes awake" why would he want to see me,

logans pov.

i paniced when i waved at her she fell on her ass i have to admit that that was funny so i laughed  she must of saw i was laughing cause she just stood up and walked out the door not another word or even a smile she almost looked like she was crying.. i felt bad so i went after her and i saw her at her locker with her friend and i hear there conversation...

" elizabeth wait... elizabeth stop it was just an accedenteveryone will forget it by tomorrow"

" no they wont ill be the joke of the school just like i was last year and the year befor that"

" no u wont be just forget that happend move on with the day its only first per."

" yeah only first per where that hot new guy is he prob was laughing his effin ass off when i walked out of the room because i fell after he waved at me im not stupid synniece hes prob really popular and its gonna be all over facebook tonight did u see that girl who fell on her ass, no way, thats funny, lets call her idk trippy who knows what there gonna call me for the rest of the year."

"lets just get to 2nd per. ok"

"ok"

she was the joke of the school her as pretty as she is she was now i actually do feal bad and then she was gone i guess to second per. but all 2nd per i kept thinking of her and only her i cant belive i laughed i feal like a compleat jerk the bell rang great another class to go to i was dreading it until i walked in and she was standing there and when the teacher was assinging seats i looked at her when she said we were sitting together she looked at me and she turned really pail like vampire pail lost her breath and started fallking to the ground so i juped up out of my seat acrossed from her and caought her..

" r you ok"

"someone help quit standing there and stareing like nicki mina just walked in call someone do something.. stay with me elizabeth pleas"

the nurse came in along with para metics they offerd to me to ride in the ambulance andi didt decline when we got there i was in the waiting room i waited and waited till i was called into her room and i was talking to the doctor it pissed me off that he said i couldnt see her because of the "condition" she was in so i asked and he was about to explain wheni heard a really loud scream come from behind me and when she looked at me i saw fear and pain in her eyes and something about that told me she had heard our conversation and there was something she didt want me to know....