chapter 19

elizabeths pov.

my shift waz finnaly over and i went home as soon as i walked through the door something wasnt right... i walked into the kitchen and everything waz scatterd everwhere... it looked like a tornado came through... i heard a scream come from the bedroom i ran back there and found my HUSBAND fucking another girl.... waz he crazy this is the 3 rd time this month... im done.

" what the fuck are you doing... i thought u were done with this shit. do u know what im done u just blew ur last chancer have fun with ur hoe im out!!!"

i stormed outta the house and walked to an abandond park and sat under a tree and cryed and cryed...

" u ok!"

i didt bother looking up i just shook my head no who ever it waz sat down next to me and wrapped there arms around me to calm me down..

" its gonna b alright angle i promes"

u could tell he wasnt from around here ... he had a thick louisianna accent...i looked up and saw whoever this guy waz and he smiled at me..

" hi. im garin and uhh"

garin that name sounds fumiliar like very fimiluar

he quickly took his arms out from around me and scooted away as if he felt like he went to far for a stranger but honestley i didt care.

" im sorry... i saw u crying and i waz just makeing sure u were ok..."

" thanks" my voice came out really shaky and i could barly talk

" no problem so wacha cryin for... a pretty gurl like you shouldnt b crying..."

" well my hus- ... x husban waz fucking another girl and this is the 3 rd time this month"

" what a douch. he dosnt deserve u... u should b with a guy that will never hurt u"

he stood up and held his hand out..

" wanna come back to my house and get something to eat and drink.... err only if u want to i mean u dont have to its just a sugestion u know that waz a stupid sug-"

i laughed a little and cut him off..

" id love to."

i grabbed his hand and he pulled me up and i jumped and our faces were really close... we stood there for a min just stareing into each others eyes and then he backed away...damn it.

" so were technally going to my cuzins house so yeah."

" oh ok... where r u from??"

" louisinna"

i knew it

"cool!"

"yeah how about you. you dont sound like ur from around here ether"

"well im from new york city but i moved here a while ago"

" i knew u wernt from around here!"

" how..."

" you have a thug accent haha "

" i do not!!!... ok maby i do..."

"haha its cute"

" no its not.!"

"yess it is..."

" whatever you say"

"it is whatever i say cuz its cute and ur not gonna change my mind!"

" ok... "

we walked in silence for a while and then we finnaly

came to the house... i know this house... i waz friends with him when i waz like 14 its ians house... man theres alot of memories in this house....

" Ian im home and i brought a gril with me."

" GARIN THE FUCK I TELL U BOUT BRINGING GIRLS HOME.."

he walked out the kitchen and i about passed out... this couldnt be the little ian i knew this kid waz tall and really hot and looked like a hollister modle.!

" sorry ian i just couldnt leave her there crying like that"

ian kept looking at me and after about 5 min. of silence he finnaly talked.

" Elizabeth... is. is that you...??"

" ian is that you... i mean holy shit u got... hot!"

"haha yup thats her... so did u and garin make up yet."

i looked over at this garin guy and he waz just stareing at me with his jaw open almost like he waz in shock. then it hit me... this is the garin i dated this is the kid that broke my heart and refuaed to tlk to me... this is my first love standing right here in front of me and i didt even notice... how long has it been...???

" im guessing thats a no..!"

" i didt even know it waz her ian. i swear!"

" and if i knew it waz him i wouldnt have come or even talked to him"

" damn yall sound like 2 chicks...welm deal with it and work it out"

" oh hell no....thanks but no thanks ian i cant do nothing to this douch over here who left me and then refused to talk to me..."

" well excuse me. i couldnt talk to you do u relize how much it killed me just to hear your name... every where i went i heard ur name and almost broke down crying."

" DO U RELIZE HOW MUCH SHIT I WENT THROUGH... 4 YEARS IT TOOK ME 4 YEARS TO FINNALY LET GO OF YOU... I TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE 34 FAILED ATTEMPTS HAVE U EVEN LOOKED AT MY WRISTS AT ALL... U SENT ME TO HELL AND BACK. I WAZ SO FUCKEN IN LOVE WITH YOU THAT I ACTULLY LET U IN AFTER MY HEART WAZ ALREADY BROKEN. U WERE MY EVERYTHING BUT U DIDT GIVE A DAMN DID U... NO IF U DID U WOULD HAVE TALKED TO ME NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURT. I SAT THERE HOURS AND HOURS A DAY JUST STAREING AT MY PHONE WAITING FOR THAT ONE DAY U WOULD REPLY. U DONT RELIZE. I WENT TO THEREPY I WENT TO A SUICIDE PROBLE SHIT CAMP TALKING THEROPY SHIT. u didt give a damn. o

so what makes me think u do now."

i let it all out all the anger and sadness and everything i wanted to say for a long time. his face waz full of anger and guilt and sandness i knew i hit a home run with this he now knows what he did to me and how much he hurt me... that wasnt even the full truth. that waz only half of it.