Become Part 10

Humming to yourself, as you walked down to the auditorium since you did indeed find an instrument with your name on it. Turned out it was a violin and the piano obviously you couldn't bring as it was too big for you to lift by yourself. Nonetheless the distance you and other people if you were able to get some volunteers would have to carry it all the way back.

So you went with the violin, and decided to play Carol of the Bells, the Lindsey Stirling version. As one it was a difficult piece to play which you were oh so loved, and the fact you have had this piece of music memorized since you were young. An easy take, besides even if you didn't get whatever you were auditioning for you would be able to help with anything Jim needs without having any conflict.

Opening the doors to the auditorium you find Claire was finishing up her audition or doing her audition for Juliet, and you went and took a seat at the front row.

"Give me my Romeo and when he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars." Claire put her hands to her chest and then put one hand up into the air, "and he will male the face of heaven so fine that all of the world will be in love with night."

You clapped along with most of everyone else in the room, and smiled brightly at Claire while giving her a thumbs up.

"Wow..." A girl said while smiling while Miss Janeth hugged her clipboard dreamily making it very obvious who was going to get the Juliet part.

"Thank you Ms.Nunez," Miss Janeth said while pushing up her glasses and marking a few things on her paper, snapping out of her little trance she was in, wherever that was...

Claire nodded, and went to the side of the stage. JIm was talking to Toby, "It would have been easier to tell him that I'm a Trollhunter. I don't even know the play," Hissed Jim at Toby while glancing out to meet your eyes but was caught back up when faced with Claire.

"John?" Claire asks, leaning forward slightly, walking towards the two boys.

"Um, Jim." Corrects Jim replying to Claire.

Claire chuckles, "and here I thought you didn't like Shakespeare?"

Jim scrunches his eyebrows while saying something that is going to only dig him a deeper grave, "Oh, no, he's my favorite. I totally love him." Toby just glares at Jim knowing that fact.

Claire didn't catch the lie and changed the subject, "That costume is incredible. Did you make it?"

Toby being stupid replied, "No. He found a magical amulet that makes it," making an arch with his hands to try to prove his point.

Claire didn't believe it as she laughed slightly once again, "You're funny."

Jim played along while absolutely glaring at Toby with anger in his face and turned in front of Toby so neither Claire nor you saw his face, "Yeah, you're a real comedian, aren't you?"

"Next!" Miss Janeth calls out, and then turns to you with an absolute sparkle in her eyes. "Were you able to get your memory back so you can play that one piece?"

You just deadpan at her and shook your head, "Ah, no but I am auditioning at least according to Jim and Toby. I have a song I relatively remember but I don't think it is the song that you want. I can just learn it again," Janeth's eyes held disappointment but relief as well.

"At least you remember how to play and are willing. That's all I care about...and your well being," Lenora mutters in that last part of her sentence which you didn't catch quite well.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you all the way..."

"Oh! I said that I am glad that you are here!" Miss Janeth cuts it off after that and turns back around towards the stage.