Gnome Your Enemy Part 1

You looked down at the book in front of you as you flipped through the pages following Blinky's voice.  

“For Centuries, the troll and human worlds stood separate and at peace,”  Blinky explains, “divided by bridges that acted as doorways between our two realms.  But the Gumm-Gumms wanted to devour all of mankind.”  

You looked down at the picture of a dark looming troll with no completely detailed looks other than having only one eye, “They were led by Gunmar “the Black”, The rest of trollkins fought against him, culmination in the great Battle of Killahead Bridge, the portal to Gunmar’s Darklands.”  

A picture of white and black fill in trolls seemed to fight over a detailed darkstoned bridge, “After many moons, good triumphed over evil , and our great Trollhunter, Deya “the Deliverer,” locked Gunmar away, exiling him to the Darklands, and sealed the Killahead Bridge with the sacred amulet.”  

“After, we tore it apart, stone by stone.  We left the old world in search for peace, we stowed away on a ship called the Mayflower, Just a handful of us and some gnomes we’d brought for companionship…and nourishment.  Finally we arrived in a strange and exotic realm.”  

Aaarrrgghh interrupts with the name, “New Jersey”

Blinky just softly chuckles before continuing as you listened intently, “We kept walking, Eventually, we came across a new Hearthstone, and we realized we had found a new home…Under Arcadia.  

Blinky pulls the book down and looks at the four of you, while both Aaarrrgghh and Toby were smiling with their hands supporting their heads like a child would when entertained with a child's book.  Jim was leaning against Aaarrrgghh with his eyes closed sleeping with you next to him with your arms crossed as you listened intently.  

Blinky groans as he walks up to Jim with his four hands on the open book, then puts the book up to his face and slammed the book shut.  Startling Jim awake as he cries out…

“¡Lo siento, Señor Draal!¡No me mates!” Jim blinks as he tenses up into himself and looks up at Blinky finally realizing what was going on, as you snickered to yourself finding the situation kinda funny.  

Blinky goes down onto his knees and furrows his six eyes at Jim and spoke in a firm voice, he training of troll history might seem like a minor duty, Master Jim, but-” 

Jim interrupts as he opens the book that was laying in his lap, “Sorry, I pulled an all-nighter studying for my Spanish Comprehension exam, and my mind is all ooey gooey.” 

You shook your head at Jim, “and I told you not to, when you could study some not to do it all in one night and spread it out.  It’s no good if you are all tired and everything for it.” 

Jim sighs, “I don’t know.  I guess I thought if I’m facing Draal in a whole week, my training would be a little more…active…”  Jim says softly as he stretches and then stands up with a yawn.  

Toby jogged slightly next to Jim nodding his head, “Yeah, like, when is he going to learn Troll-kwondo? Or Rock-itsu?”  He throws some playful punches and then wraps his short arms around Jim’s shoulder’s bring him down in height.  

“Before one fights, Toby D, one must understand why one fights,”  Blinky grabs the book with his hands and looks down at it, “For these precious early steps will decide, whether a young Trollhunter will become a Deya ''The Deliverer''...”  Blinky points to the Statue of Deya with her holding her sword up towards the sky.

Aaarrrgghh huffs as he looks towards another statue with the Troll cowering in fear, “Or Unkar “the Unfortunate.”  

Toby and Jim look at each other like they were crazy while you elbowed Jim in the side for being rude.  Jim rubs his side as he then shows his book to Blinky, “Well, tomorrow, my Spanish exam is with Señor Uhl “the Unforgiving.”  Jim holds the book to the side.