Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓?Part 2 Real one

You sighed as a small migraine throbbed within your head as you caught up to the others slightly annoyed that they didn’t bother waiting for you.  Although it was a little bit understandable as Jim only has limited time before he has another encounter with Bular, or another enemy to whoever the current Trollhunter is, that being Jim at the moment. 

“Whoa! Wh--Whoa!”  Toby says excitedly as he rubs his hand on the rock as it seems so crystal smooth, watching his reflection on the rock.  You just chuckled as you watched Toby’s fascination with the rock walls. 

You looked over towards Jim as he looked down at the amulet as it let out a blue mist and then deactivated.  Jim stopped as he quickly caught the amulet before it came crashing down onto the hard rock. 

Jim raises an eyebrow. “Um..” Blinky stops and turns towards Jim.  “What just happened?” 

“The amulet responded to your unconscious command, Master Jim,”  Blinky explains shortly and carefully, “You are at ease, are you not?” 

“I am actually,” Jim chuckles as he looks at you with a slight amused grin on his face. 

Blinky shakes his finger in the air as if pointing something out while he turns back around, “It senses that.  You are beginning to master it,” Blinky begins walking once again only to reveal a massive arena with multiple pillars with different troll statues. 

Although you knew better as those were the remains of the troll hunters at their final moments, and at the other end of the arena was a tall door that seemed to represent the inside of a troll's mouth with red eyes.  Your eyes still sparkled as it was completely different seeing it in person than on a little screen even though it was fuzzy.  You felt dread crawl up your spine as you knew at the end of this. You had no idea what happened next, considering you only got to watch the first two episodes and the first part of the third.  It was going to be one hell of a ride. 

Jim runs forward slightly, dragging you with him as he gently grabs your wrist, “Holy Trolls! Is this a palace?” Jim asked as he gestured to the whole thing. 

As he looks at the large dome like cave, torches that were lit up with glowing orange stones.  Blinky chuckles slightly as he puffs out his chest slightly.

“This is the Hero’s Forge!”  Blinky proudly called out with the name echoing throughout the carvaran. 

Toby, Jim, and you walk over to the edge of the walkway leading to the main area and look over the edge.  Your sweat dropped as a slight shiver ran up your spine. Anyone who fell down there was a complete goner unless they had some type of magic that miraculously saved them. 

“Oooh..”  Toby said as he took his camera out to take a picture.  Jim, seeing this chuckled mischievously, walked behind him as you glared at him, warning him not to, though he ignored you and slightly pushed Toby. 

Toby let out a scream as a shot of fear and adrenaline ran through his body as he immediately leaned back the minute he almost lost his balance and fell off, which you in turn grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back as you huffed angrily at Jim.  While Jim just let out a laugh and rubbed the back of his neck as the playful smile was still on his face. 

“Don’t do that again!” Toby snapped at Jim, clenching his fists slightly with the adrenaline still rushing through his veins. 

You just shook your head and nudged the two boys to the main area, “Come on.”

Jim walked up to the massive tall darkish gray door that lay in the main area as he looked around, observing the details and structure of the stone, “Magnifico! Wait, are these?”  Jim asks as he looks at all the statues.