Gnome You Enemy Part 2

You stared at the machine as Blinky pulled the fabric off of it, as his proud voice echoed through the area the group of you were in.  You didn’t hear what he said at first, as a chill ran down your spine as eyes seemed to bore into it with you.  “I do not have a good feeling at all about this…”  You murmured as you crossed your right leg over your left leaning forward, eyeing it carefully.  

Blinky turned to Jim, “Remember when I told you all Trollhunters must start small?”  

You huffed as you shook your head, as Jim looks worried and Toby just smiled at it, “Full Disclosure, I’m a little worried how I let you talk me into this…”  

Blinky just grunts as he pulls a lever in the back of the golden machine, as gears then start turning with a slight purple hue as steam comes out of the pipes on the top of it making it whistle like a train blowing its horn.  The doors then opened and many orange dots were inside reminding you of an oven, for some odd demented reason.  

Aaarrgghh frowns at Blinky, “Still a bad idea…”  

“Couldn’t agree more,”  You said bluntly, as you watched Jim step inside the machine.

“Wait, so.  How does m going into this thing help me get a gnome out of a hole?”  Jim asks while raising his finger with confusion and slight worry.  

Blinky just smiles as the doors start closing, “If a gnome won’t come out, the Trollhunter must go in.”  

“Wait, What?”  Jim asks as he peaks his head out of the yellow tinted glass of the machine.  

Bliny just chuckles nervously, “Don’t worry.  We often use the Furgolator to compress minerals, and not for the anthracite!”  Blinky uses a pair of scissor like tongs and grabs a stone that Toby was sniffing and about to lick.  Yanking it out of this hands after a little struggle, causing Toby to let out a hey and slightly put it when he took it away.  

You nervously laugh, “But you’ve done this a few times on flesh and bones, right?....Right?”  You asked as Jim tried to look out of the machine to try to see what was going on.  

“Er, Not exactly,”  Blinky says as he puts the stone in a component and closes it, as he then walks over and stands in front of the machine.  Giving a nervous smile, “but I'm not concerned.”  

A feeling of dread was slowly creeping up your spine, as Jim slightly snaps at Blinky, “Well, that’s because you are not the one trapped in this thing,”  As the Machine starts shaking rapidly filling up the inside with steam.  

“Nothing to worry about, Master Jim.  We work best under pressure,”  Blinky yells towards the machine as its noise grew louder, while you all gathered around it looking intently at it as Toby was looking nervous.  

“I can’t see anything!”  Jim says as he squints his eyes, and then coughs into his arm.  “Why is there so much smoke?”  

The machine then starts making a farting sound, as the pipes start bending in weird ways as Toby runs over, “Come on, you guys gotta get him out of there!”  Toby tries to pry the doors open, as you also run over to help hop off of your seat quickly.  

“Well, don't just stand there!”  You snapped as you and Toby worked on prying it open.  Blinky runs over helping you, as he yells slightly at Aaarrrgghh.

“Aaarrrgghh don't just stand there!”  Aaarrggh then goes up on this tiny legs and prys the doors open with his pure strength prying the door open.  As you stared towards the bottom of the machine, mouth agape.  

Jim coughs, and sigs, “Looks like it didn’t work.  Hope you have a plan…B…”  He looks up and yelps a scream jumping back to see your massive figures in his eyes.