Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1

You blink and slightly gasp not only at the sight but the sudden flashback which you can’t seem to remember quite just blurs of red’s, blues, and greens.  You and once again snapped out of your thoughts and trance again, which you seem to have fallen into more of late.  From Toby’s amazed voice.

“This is…”  Toby said, eyes wide and mouth gaped.  

“Beautiful,”  You murmured, forgetting again of the Flashback you had before as you stare out at the beautiful crystals and the inter weaving with each other, showing the life each and everyone of them had. 

“Yeah,”  Jim agreed, equally as stunned as Toby.  

“Whoa,”  

“Pretty Much,”  

You went down the stairs dragging your hand on the rock and crystal, feeling the smooth textures of the crystal and the hard work that was very obviously put into this.  While JIm chuckled and followed you and turned his head towards Blinky.  

“This is your home?”  JIm said, spreading his arms out and gesturing to all around him.  

Using his right hands, he gestured towards the end of the stairs and explained with slight proudness in his voice.  “Troll market is the home and hearth and sanctuary for all good trolls.  This way, my friends.  There is much to see,”    

Jim and Toby gave each other a high five, as they trailed you and Blinky.  Toby chuckled and said to Jim with slight amazement in his voice, “Dang!  And here I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing,” 

All five of you trailed and walked through the streets of Trollmarket, with Aaarrrgghh in the back.  Blinky leaned in close and whispered to you and Jim, “Stay close.  Human feet have never graced the ground of Trollmarket before,” 

One green female Troll looked over curiously as if she wasn’t believing her eyes, “Humans?” 

Aaarrrgghh furrowed his eyebrows and slightly glared at the female troll blocking you slightly from view, “Friends.” He explained as you continued on forward.  

You looked around and observed the many different crystals that were imbued into the walls, giving off many different energies.  Some brighter than others, though the one that kept drawing your attention was the massive one in the center of Trollmarket with a brilliant orange glow that kept catching your eyes.  Memorizing you as if it was trying to pull you in.  

“This is crazy!”  Jim explained with a full-on smile on his face, the fear seemingly disappearing despite what just happened not too long ago.  “Are you getting this, Tobes?”  

Toby lights up on the idea and immediately jumps his phone out and takes a picture with the flash on, “Oh, yeah! On it!” 

The five of you continued walking down the street, seeing multiple different structures and lights.  One was a restaurant, and at least it seemed like it with a light up cat gleaming a yellow glow.  You shivered, and you prayed they weren’t serving cats. You might have nightmares if that is so.  

Your eyes trailed over to the right where a troll statue lay and stood proud and tall. You wondered just how long it had taken to carve and put the statue together.  

“Hi!”  Toby says to a group of trolls, seems to you that it was their own type of tattooing, although you tried to pull Toby away before he could take a picture though you were too late.  As the troll groaned and they all looked at them with disbelief and slight fear or anger in their eyes.  

Toby continued taking pictures, although the other trolls, especially the female ones didn’t seem exactly to be appreciative of it.  

“Check it out!”  Toby looked around amazed and awed by the amount of stones just as much as you were, “Peridot, Topaz, Cassiterite!”  Letting out a gasp he then hugs a seemingly rock wall, “Kornerupin-” Toby than looks up as he feels it moving on it’s own and eyes widen as he relized he was hugging a troll who let out a growl.