Become Part 11

You groaned as you rubbed your forehead, as Jim, Toby, and yourself walked down the street.  It had taken exactly 30 minutes to get out of the school.  You were lucky enough to get out of the conversation you were in with the adults relatively easy.  Although the sucky thing is that you will have to deal with the aftermath of it, since you could see the sun setting in the background.  

A car honks at a random person, that the car nearly hit as they weren’t paying attention as they were crossing the road.  While on the other side of the street a bell rang from a door opening from a couple coming out from the shop.

“Dudes! That was amazing! You are amazing! I’m amazed at how amazing you both were!”  Toby explained out loud as you three continued to ride your bike down the street with construction going on the side of the road by the chinese restaurant YANG.  With a guy directing, and checking things around. 

“I can’t believe that, that just happened.  You're playing though Y/n I have never heard you play like that!”  Jim replies, as a high-pitch beeping starts in the background slightly overpowering Jims voice.  

“Neither can I, nor can I,”  You mumbled to yourself but it was loud enough for both the boys to hear.  

“And did you see how the chiquita was looking at you?”  Toby asks while riding his bike in between you both with his arms crossed.  “You amor totally did you a favor!”  

Jim and you chuckled situmalalously, “I’m still getting the hang out it,”  

You nodded in agreement while Toby also states right after, “The multi-eye guy said it reacts to your emotional state, the armor turns on when your in distress,”  

You dead pan at Toby, “You mean Blinky?”  Toby rubs the back of his head as he almost falls and crashes into some construction equipment.  

Jim sighs, “But I wasn’t in distress back at school-”  They turn the corner and are met with a huge black troll letting out a roar.  Standing tall and fists clench and red eyes gleaming in the slight darkness.  All three of you gasp, “But I am now!”  

“Ah, shit!”  You cried out slightly to yourself, as you dreaded this.  

The black troll flexes his fingers and clenches them again, and rasps in a dark voice with a growl in there too, “Trollhunter.  Merlin’s Creation…Gunmar’s Bane,”  He then gets on all fours growling at Jim and glancing at you.  

Toby leans in towards Jim and whispers, “I think he’s talking to you,”  You facepalm, and sigh deeply.  This was not how you wanted this to go…

The black troll roars again and slams his fists onto the pavement, cracking the stone.  Standing back up he paces back and forth, setting back down into the sun with one hand immediately pulling back as sizzling is heard.  

Jim immediately saw this and pointed, “Look he is afraid of the sun!”  You snap your head towards Jim. 

“Of course he is dumbass, Trolls turn to stone in the sun! They die!”  You snap angrily immediately getting ready to scream.  

Toby, ignoring your snappy comment, quickly said, “Not for long!”  Jim looks behind him and sees the sun is almost gone.  

Red eyes, the now nic name you were gonna call the troll until you knew his name cried out, “The amulet! Surrender it, and I will give you a speedy death.  

“Never you stupid red eyes!”  You flipped the Black troll off by giving him the birdie, and in return the troll is taken aback not expecting such a rash response from you.  And Jim looks at you bewildered, also not expecting that response from you, and then realizing you were in a sour mood.