1

"WAKE UP YOONGI YOUR GONNA BE LATE"! the blonde boy yelled. "Mhmm" Yoongi whined in his pillow as the blonde haired boy hit him with the pillow. "Alright alright Jimin" Yoongi said as he went to the bathroom to get ready for work.

Jimin was Yoongi's best friend since middle school. Ever since Yoongi threw an apple at Jimin's bully, Jimin has stuck to Yoongi like glue. Yoongi was a veterinarian and Jimin was a barista at a cafe shop.

"Hurry up your gonna make me late for work" Jimin yelled

"You really need to get your driver's license" yoongi said putting his shoes on and walking out to the car.

Yoongi drove while Jimin was in the passenger seat singing to some songs that played on the radio. Once Yoongi arrived at the cafe he parked to the side to let Jimin out.

"Alright I'll see you later" Yoongi said as Jimin got out of the car. "Okay bye Yoongi thanks ~I LOVE YOU~" Jimin yelled running inside to see his manager smiling as he enters.

"I don't want kids" Yoongi sighed as he drove off to work.

-_-

Once Yoongi arrived to work he went to his office and placed his bag down and put on his coat. His office wasn't that big but since he kept it clean and empty it seemed the right size for him.

"Hi Yoongs" a blue haired men said entering through the door. "Hi kook" Yoongi said reading his list of appointments he had. Jungkook was the manager of the to vet building. Jungkook has known Yoongi for 3 years ever since Yoongi got hired he thought of Yoongi as his biggest brother.

Jungkook frowned once he remembered, "what's wrong?" Yoongi said concerned "remember that cat I found outside my home" he said. "Yeah the kitten" Yoongi said once he remembered. "Yeah well I'm pretty sure there are more kittens and the mom of them, I suppose all the other cats are sick since the cat I brought was badly sick" Jungkook said frowning.

"Hmm I'll check it out when I get off work " Yoongi said with no hesitation. "REALLY THANK YOU~~" kook threw himself at Yoongi as he stumbled back.

"I don't wanna see the other kittens get worse than the one you brought" he said as he pushed Jungkook off softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the first chapter if there's grammar issues ignore them or comment on some so I can fix them I would appreciate that!!
I will also sometimes add a joke in some chapter in the end hope y'all don't mind something for fun :D

Why was the stadium cold?

BECAUSE IT WAS FULL OF FANS!!

Hah sorry if I'm not funny I think I am 😃

Anyways bye chicks 🐧