2

"Hello" Namjoon answered his call. "wake up sleeping beauty" taehyung said through the phone.

"What do you want" Namjoons voice cracked in between still half asleep

"Can you watch tannie for me?" Taehyung asked in a begging voice

"You know I'm not good with animals I can barely take care of myself"

"Please me and Jungkook are going on a date" Tae said in a whiny voice.

"Fine only today you better buy me some food or snacks when you bring him" sighing Joon said.

"Thank you Joon love you so much" Tae shouted through the phone

With that taehyung clicked and Namjoon sighed wondering how did his life end up like this. Namjoon has known Tae since who knows how long there basically brothers knowing how much they knew about each other.

-_-

"Hello Namjoon the lovely good friend"

"Hi Tae I'm real happy to see you too" Namjoon huffed out reaching for the bag of tans. "Why did you pack so much for a tiny dog?"

"You never know, here hold him"

"What time will you be picking him up"

"Hmm depends how long me and kook stay out" taehyung walks towards the door before looking back

"Try bonding with tannie he loves to play with his lamb plushie, bye Joon thanks" the door gets shut leaving Namjoon holding yeontan in silence.

"You have a favorite plushie too, maybe we can get along" Namjoon half smiles and puts yeontan down checking the bag.

"At least he got me snacks"

"Do you wanna go out for a walk" Joon picks up the leash and tannie runs to him immediately knowing where they were going. "You like walking too, another thing we have in common"

Fresh air hits Namjoon's face as he exits the apartment. He smiles as he walks further down the sidewalk taking yeontan to the nearby park that's right around the corner. Namjoon enters the park heading to where there are other dogs playing.

"There you go" Joon unleashes yeontan as he runs off catching up with the others dogs.

A few minutes had passed and joon was already getting bored from sitting and looking at the other dogs playing around chasing each other or playing fetch with their owners. Until there was a man walking sipping his coffee looking at his phone not paying attention to where he was going . Yeontan grabs the toy and runs towards the guy making all the other dogs chase after him not knowing the mess that was gonna happen.

"Hey!! Watch out!" Namjoon tried yelling but he was too late.

All the dogs shoved themselves through the men's legs making him trip and drop his coffee to the ground. All the dogs scrambled away after another dog got the toy and headed back to the grass.

"Are you okay" Namjoon ran to the guy after grabbing yeontan and putting on his leash.

"My coffee~" the men started whining but stopped immediately noticing he wasn't alone.

"I could get you another one it was a part of my dog's fault for making you trip I'm really sorry" Namjoon hoped he wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

"Sure only if it's an iced americano"

"Okay let's go to this cafe they sell the best coffees there"

They both walked in silence before Joon got the guts to break the awkwardness.

"Uhh what's your name if you don't mind me asking?"

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi, yours?"

"Kim Namjoon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried making this one longer but I don't have a plan or any ideas how I'm gonna make this. But I will continue!!

Bye bye 🐧