5

"Should we shower then I mean they might feel dirty from being outside, I have shampoo for them since I sometimes babysit one of my friends cats."

"Is this your way of telling me they stink" Yoongi chuckled he also thought the same but he didn't  really mind since he has experience with  a lot of stray animals.

Dammit he found out

"Sure if you don't mind I'll gladly help! I just gotta call my friend real quick"

Namjoon wasn't sure why Yoongi was so excited just to shower cats. They both agreed and Yoongi called his friend Jimin and once he ended the call he carried the box to the bathroom while Namjoon got the tub ready and got the shampoo, and some towels on the ground if they tried to escape. (A/N : I don't have a cat but I have a dog and he always tries to get out of the tub 😅)

"Okay the waters ready"

"So are the kittens"

They slowly added all the kittens and surprisingly they didn't react crazy. They did try to crawl up but they slowly gave up. Namjoon washed 3 of the kittens and Yoongi washed the other 4. Yoongi was impressed by how good Namjoon was with the cats he cleaned them really well and the cats were calm. What he was most shocked about was watching Namjoon smile at the kittens.

"I thought he didn't like animals." Yoongi mumbled to himself.
Yoongi knowing his luck he would get his clothes all soaked.

"Could you pass me the soap please" Yoongi looked to Namjoon's  side seeing him struggle with a kitten which seemed ready to jump at him.

Namjoon being clueless continued to struggle with the cat till the kitten jumped at him with full force.

"Get that thing away from me!" Namjoon yelled sounding like he was getting murdered.

"It's a cat"

"Yeah a cat please get it off of me!" Namjoon dramaticly yelled out sounding like he was crying.

"Calm down he won't do you any harm just stop screaming it's echoing in my ear."  Yoongi said while scoffing

"My bad" Namjoon shrugged after Yoongi took the kitten into his arms.

The two finished showering the cats, they were still in the restroom both of them sitting down on the floor drying the kittens with the towels.

One of the kittens climbed up onto Yoongi's lap while Yoongi was petting him, the cat slowly started to close his eyes and ended up falling asleep.

"You're so good with cats" Namjoon said regretting after realizing that Yoongi is a veterinarian.

Yoongi just hummed looking at Namjoon's side as he faced palmed.

Cute Yoongi thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw man how am I gonna go to my dance lessons" Jimin sighed

"What's wrong?" Taehyung questioned being concerned for his  worker/friend.

Yoongi can't pick me up and take me to my dance lessons today, well at least yoongi's with someone... " Jimin smirks.

"Oh sorry I would take you but I didn't bring my car today I'm taking a bus to Jungkook's work place."

"It's fine I'll just go walking it isn't far..... If I speed walk" Jimin mumbled the last part."

Jimin left Taehyung to take a customer's order at the cashier.

"Hello what would you like to order today"

"Hi! Can I get a caramel hot chocolate, and a blueberry muffin."

"Sure that'll be 13 dollars" Jimin had finally looked up to notice it was the same man he had seen last time that had the most beautiful smile ever.

The man swiped his card through the register.

"Your order will be brought to you at your table"

"Yay! Thanks"

"How can one be so cute and hot at the same time" Jimin whispered to himself as soon as the men walked to a table.

What he didn't know was that the smiling man heard and his smile quickly turned into a smirk.

Jimin got the man's order and walked to the table he was sitting at and placed the tray down at the table and placed the drinks and muffin at the table.

"One caramel hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin"

"Hmm smells good"

"Yep enjoy your food" Jimin smiled back at him.

He was about to walk away when the man spoke up.

"Excuse me sorry to be in your business but I overheard you saying you had no one to take you to your dance lesson am I right? " the man questioned not sure if it was his part to get in the workers business. But something in him wanted to help the man.

"Uh yeah my friend is busy so he won't be able to pick me up" Jimin wasn't sure why he told him his own business to someone he doesn't even know, he had only seen him twice and this was the second.

" I also have to go to my dance class though I'm not sure which one you go to, if you wouldn't mind I could take you if we go to  the same building I wouldn't mind. And of course you can say no, well I'm a stranger and it would be kinda creepy if I was in your position." The man rambles on trying his best not to sound weird.

He's a strange one .... he's so my type! Jimin thought

"Uhm I go to xXx"  (A/N : I can't think of a name)

"Really! I go to the exact same one" the man smiled

"What's your name" Jimin asked

"Jung Hoseok, what's your name? " Hoseok asked back

"I'm Park Jimin" Jimin smiled.

"Wow never heard of that name before it's so unique and beautiful"  Hoseok answered back

"Oh thank you! No one has ever told me that" Jimin wasn't sure what to say, but all he knew was that for sure he was blushing.

Jimin picked the tray up from the table  and slowly walked away letting Hoseok eat his muffin.

"Hmm should I go with him" Jimin talked to himself behind the cashier.

"Who are you going with?" Taehyung popped out from behind.

"Again with the appearing out if no where! You gotta stop that one day you'll scare one of the workers here and they'll faint!" Jimin whispered yelled at Tae softly punching his shoulder. Jimin didn't jump this time since he was used to Taehyung doing that all the time.

"They won't they are used to it and the-..... HEY!! Don't forget I'm your boss!" Taehyung answered back playfully raising an eyebrow.

"Oh you're right. Sorry boss!!" Jimin saluted  at taehyung, and went back to the cashier to take more orders laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is it so far?

🐧