6

"Finally that took way too long"

Namjoon and Yoongi had finished showering the kittens. But they were left with a lot of fur on their clothes.

"I'm soaking wet" Yoongi whined, he knew that was gonna happen but he didn't want to go outside all wet.

"I have some clothes that didnt fit me well if you want I could give then to you I never really wore them."

"Yes please I really don't wanna go outside wet I might catch a cold."

"But it's still raining you could stay till the rain stops, you could still get sick dry or not" Namjoon answered worriedly.

"I suppose your right do you mind if I stay for a bit then?"

"Of course you can stay!....for the night, yeah" Namjoon was a bit sad he couldn't stay the night, he had never went to a sleepover or had people sleep over at his house...well there is Taehyung but he only comes when he did something and he got in trouble by his boyfriend. But then Yoongi might wanna go to his house and they haven't known each other for long.

Namjoon went to go get the clothes while Yoongi was placing the kittens on a blanket in the floor that Namjoon decided to give up for the kittens well for Yoongi's sake.

Namjoon quickly returned back with the clothes and handed it to Yoongi "here you go, you can change in the restroom."

Once Yoongi went to the restroom and got changed Namjoon had given Yoongi sweat pants and a T-shirt. Once he finished he left the restroom and saw Namjoon is his pj's sitting down on the couch watching TV.

"Would you like water or anything..I was thinking we could watch a movie while we wait for the rain to stop."

"Sure that sounds good, I'm fine ive had plenty of water today!" Yoongi smiled

O-o his gummy smile!! He looks so cute!!
Namjoon has never acted this way with anyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ive had made my choice" Jimin had decided he would go with Hoseok.

"Are you sure" Taehyung questioned he didn't want anything to happen to Jimin.

"Yep he seems like a nice funny guy, plus if anything were to happen you have my location." Jimin gave a thumbs up to his boss and started getting his stuff as his work was done for today.

"Are you done I've made my choice to go with you, and you dont seem like the type to wanna kidnap me." Jimin laughed

Hoseok giggled and nodded and got his bag and walked outside with Jimin.

"Soooooo are you dating anyone....? " Jimin asked praying the answer was no.

"Nope I haven't found the right person" Hoseok said

"Hopefully you find someone I'm sure you will! Well I mean who wouldn't wanna date you your so  hot! "

Hoseok turned bright red he's never been complimented, especially from someone so hot!

"Thank you I hope the same for you, or are you dating?"

"No well I used to date someone but that was years ago." Jimin said sounding sad

Jimin had dated and his relationship with his partner wasn't the best he was glad to have ended it, it did hurt breaking up he really loved them but they couldn't return the love back. He promised himself to find a right partner for him and not make the same mistake.

"Anyways where's your car" Jimin changed the subject not wanting to make things awkward, and they have been walking for a while in the parking lot.

"Right there" Hoseok pointed at the car.