9

"Should I just say when are you free?" Namjoon was walking back and forth at his house.

Namjoon had gotten off work and was back at home and was trying to find a way to call Yoongi and ask when he's free so he could take him out for dinner.

"Come on I got this" Namjoon remembered Jin telling him what to do.

The silence was disturbed with a loud ringing of the phone patiently waiting to be answered.

'Hello?' Yoongi picked up the call.

'Hi Yoongi it's me Namjoon' Namjoon didn't know why he was so nervous.

'Hi Joonie'

Namjoon's face flushed red hearing Yoongi call him a nickname.

Namjoon cleared his throat and spoke up.

'I was wondering when you are not busy'

'Mm are you inviting me for dinner? '

'Yes was all Namjoon could say being stuck in words.

'How about this Friday it's my day off your lucky' Yoongi laughed through the phone.

'Great'

'Ok see you soon Namjoon'

Namjoon's face was flush red all he could say was bye.

~~~~

Yoongi was off work and he had arrived at his house after the call with Namjoon.

He was excited to have dinner with him

"Who knew I was a flirt"  Yoongi smirked to himself, he wondered how he was so confident right now. He's never been like this.

Yoongi ran to his room, he should probably go shopping for an outfit.

"He didn't say where we were going" Yoongi whined, he should have asked but he was too distracted flirting with Namjoon.

Yoongi got his phone and texted Namjoon, he had to know if it was at a restaurant or somewhere cozy. He didn't wanna over dress.

Meanwhile he needed food. He made himself food while he waited for a response.

~~~~

DING

Namjoon's phone buzzed loudly snapping him out of his  daydream. After they clicked Namjoon sat on the couch staring off to oblivion. He didn't know what to do.

What should I wear? Where are they going to eat? What are they gonna eat?

He should've probably thought that through.

Namjoon sighed at himself .

He then remembered his phone ringed,  he picked up his phone and checked.

He screeched when he saw it was Yoongi, he was asking where they were going to eat.

Namjoon stood dumbfounded he should've thought first.

He texted back being honest.

'I actually don't know, I didn't think before calling. Got any suggestions?' Namjoon texted embarrassed.

~

Yoongi laughed reading the message.

"He's so cute"

Yoongi texted Namjoon a restaurant recommendation, which Namjoon agreed immediately.

It was set they were going on a date.

~~~~~~~

I'm still here,  sorry  it was short  🤧