8

Hoseok and Jimin had finished their lessons and they were heading home.

"I had fun today"  Jimin was excited that he would be able to see hoseok every time he went to dance practice.

"I'm glad you enjoyed today. "

"I'll be going then I'll take the bus" Since Jimin wasn't in a rush this time he could take the bus.

"Then  I'll see you at the next practice"

"Yep, thanks for today as well you really helped me a lot!"

"Of course, I'm always here you can ask me for help when you need it" Hoseok smiled brightly

They both walked their separate ways, both their cheeks tinted pick and a smile on their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Yoongi's work

Yoongi had arrived at the vet, he walked in with the kittens.

"kook? " Yoongi looked around looking for his manager.

"Yoongs your back!"

Jungkook watched as Yoongi put the box down, so he could see the kittens, Jungkook  gasped.

"AND YOU BROUGHT THE KITTENS" Jungkook leaped forward to give him a hug.

"You're a hero thank you!" He kept on talking about how great he was.

"Yeah yeah, they already had a bath so they're clean, and you should check them." Yoongi pushed Jungkook off disconnecting the hug.

"Aren't you so huggable, I've never seen you hug anyone."  Jungkook continues complaining.

Yoongi remembered hugging Namjoon and started blushing.

"Hmm what are you blushing on about? " 

"Nothing go check the kittens " Yoongi pushed Jungkook  away to his own office.

"You could do it yourself too, and I'm the manager.! " Jungkook took the kittens and left to check for any injuries.

"Yeah yeah" Yoongi sighed once he was alone.
~~

In reality Yoongi didn't know what got into him to flirt with Namjoon and how he got the courage.

"I can't believe I winked at him" Yoongi was sitting at his desk talking to himself.

"His hugs were the best though" Yoongi had already missed Namjoon hugs.

Yoongi never thought about someone so much he felt so different.

He just hopes he gets to see Namjoon soon.
~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon had gotten ready to go to his work as well.
Well after the little heart attack Yoongi gave him. He took his bicycle and put on his sideway bag and headed off towards his job.

~~

Namjoon arrived at the library and locked his bicycle in a chain and headed inside. He saw a few people reading books while sitting on a couch, little kids reading picture books.

Just like Namjoon liked it, he enjoyed seeing them be at peace with books.

"Hi Jin" Namjoon walked to the back and waved at his co worker

"Namjoon! Hello how was your day"

Jin was a regular worker in the library as Namjoon. Jin had known Namjoon for quite a while, he joined the library 2 years ago.

"Wonderful, yours?"

"Good, as usual but I never get bored" Jin smiled.

Jin prefers the single life and he enjoys it quite well he cooks for himself and has time to care for himself.  He'd mostly take his time away by visiting his family.

"Did something happen you seem very happy" Jin could tell right away as he saw namjoon's dimples deeper than ever.

"Well I was with someone this morning and yesterday"

"Someone? Who might that be?" Jin put a finger on his chin and thought real hard.

"It's someone new, his name is Yoongi and I met him yesterday and he's so cute."

"Hmm seems like you've already fallen for this Yoongi".

Namjoon couldn't deny it. He talked more about Yoongi to Jin and explained what happened this morning.

"Wow, so when are you taking him on a date"

"A date!? Is that what he meant!" Namjoon hadn't  processed what Yoongi really meant.

Jin facepalmed.

"Look I'm not really into all this relationship stuff but here let me give you some advice"

"Does this Yoongi have your number?" Jin hoped Namjoon at least asked for his number.

"Yep! I asked for it" Namjoon said proudly.

"Wow impressive I'll give that to you"

Jin couldn't deny that Joon had good looks and a great personality so he understood why someone would be interested in him, but if Yoongi were to see him right now he looks like a total doofus.

"You should probably text or call and ask him when he is free"

"You're right I'll be sure to remember after work"

Jin patted his shoulder and walked away going to help a customer.

~~~~~~~~

"Alright I checked the cats and they're fine and healthy, thankfully you found them right before the storm they are ok. I feared that if they were left outside they could have died  of the cold, or starved."

"It was all thanks to Namjoon he's the one who found them before the rain hit, if not I would have been caught in the rain still looking for the kittens. " Yoongi kept blabbering about Namjoon.

"Hold up, who's Namjoon? "

"Oh I didn't tell you, Namjoon is someone I met recently. It's kinda crazy how I met him, I got ran over by dogs which caused me to spill my coffee, and then Namjoon bought me a coffee and that's how we met" Yoongi simply smiled back at Jungkook. 

It was too much information for Jungkook so he just nodded which made Yoongi continue talking.

"Then when I was looking for them he found them first! But it started raining and I went over to his house and we showered the kittens." 

"So that ment you were at his house when it rained and there was thunder?" Junkook knew about Yoongi's fear, he always did his best to help him, but he worried one day he wouldn't be able to help when he was busy.

"Ah yes, he comforted me when I got scared" Yoongi blushed remembering when  he hugged Namjoon.

Jungkook never seen Yoongi talking about someone so much or even blush.

"So Namjoon is a good guy? Or did he do something, you also shouldn't have gone to his house when you barely met him and how did he comforted you? " Jungkook asked so many questions, he was just worried for his friend.

"Woah calm down kookie, first yes he is a good guy second  he didn't do anything bad or anything that made me uncomfortable." Yoongi knew Jungkook would ask questions. Jungkook can be an overprotective cookie with him but Yoongi was thankful that he was worried for him.

"And yes I probably should have been more careful but thankfully he was no harm. Namjoon hugged me and gave me a candle when the thunder occurred and I slept with the kittens when it was over ."

"I'm glad you're ok and he seems nice." Jungkook was happy to see that Yoongi had met someone who can be his friend or maybe even more in the future.

"Yep anyways I think I've explained a lot about Namjoon we gotta get back to work".  Jungkook nodded and they both went back to their jobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1160 words :]

Hello! Sorry I've been so busy (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠)but I wanted to update so it's kinda rushed, nothing exciting really happened but it'll hopefully be exciting next chapter!

Bye bye 🐧 Hugs ༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ