7

"Alright we've arrived"  Hoseok parked his car

"Wow this is such a big  building!" Jimin was already excited to enter.

They both walked in and they entered and went to the front.

"I already know where my class is so I guess I'll see you later, I gotta go I gotta stretch and get ready" Hoseok spoke, he has been dancing his whole life and he joined 3 years ago. Which Jimin learned in the car ride.

Oh right, well thank you for the ride I'll be sure to repay you."

"Okay, I won't forget what you just said" hoseok laughed and waved goodbye.

Jimin smiled at hoseok with his eye smile and waved goodbye and both walked their separate ways.

Jimin walked to the desk.

"Hello I'm Soonji, how may I help you"
* A/N I picked random name*

"Hello Soonji I'm new here my name is Park Jimin, and I'd like to know what class I'll be in" Jimin smiled and asked the worker.

The worker nodded and checked their computer and searched for Jimins name and class.

"I see your name welcome Park Jimin, your class is on the second floor class 18" Soonji pointed upstairs.

"I see, thank you!" Jimin gave another smile and walked to the stairs.

Jimin entered and saw a few people he counted 10. He walked into the room saw somone he just saw a minute ago.

"Hoseok?"

"Oh hi Jimin!" Hoseok turned and smiled brightly and jogged to Jimin.

"Hm I didn't know you'd be in this class I wasn't  informed but anyways glad your here".

"Informed? "

"Yep I'm the teacher well I mostly just help others."

"You're the teacher! I didn't know" Jimin was shocked, but was impressed. That ment Hoseok was a really good dancer.

"Oops I'm sorry it slipped my mind" Hoseok really did forget, he was mostly paying attention to the road and answering Jimin's questions.

"Well you can put your bag there and come stretch with the rest if us" Hoseok pointed to the chairs.

Hoseok greeted Jimin to the others and they all started stretching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day for "Namgi"

Namjoon had woken up at 9 am surprisingly early, he checked the power and it was back on and it was sunny and bright. It looked like it had never rained yesterday. He saw Yoongi's shoes in front of the doorstep so he knew he wwas still here, unless he went walking with socks.

He remembered Yoongi had to wake up early to take the kittens to the vet where Yoongi worked at.

Should I check up on him?  Namjoon was hesitant to check up on whether Yoongi was awake or if he was even here.

Namjoon slowly walked up to the door and he didn't hear anything.

"I guess he isn't a snorer then"

He knocked for a while but he didn't hear any response back. So he opened the door and peeked in. He saw Yoongi peacefully sleeping cuddlying the kittens.

Namjoon wished his brain could take a picture and forever keep this moment. He thought Yoongi looked so tiny and adorable.

Should I wake him up?  Namjoon didn't wanna disturb Yoongi's sleep, instead he decided to just wait till he wakes up. So Namjoon was walking away till he heard a raspy deep voice call him which made his body get chills.