11

A while passed while they were talking the food arrived. They both smiled seeing the food.

"Lets eat" Namjoon smiled

Yoongi grinned nodding and digging into his food.

They both are in silence for a moment. None of them spoke being to nervous and not knowing what to say.

"Soo how's work?" Yoongi blurted out trying to make a conversation and break the wall.

Namjoon swallowed his food before speaking  "Works good it's pretty simple and chill, how's your job."

"It's good aswell sometimes it gets busy with lots of animals but other than that it's a nice job and I enjoy helping people with their pets." Yoongi smiled while talking

Namjoon smiled as well finding it so adorable how Yoongi's eyes shines when he talked about his work.

"How are the kittens?"

"They're well and they should be able to find home quickly "

Namjoon nodded and thought for a moment.

"Should I adopt one?"

Yoongi gasped quickly

"Are you being serious?"

"Well I do find my apartment quite lonely and the kittens were pretty cute." Namjoon admits

"If your ready to have a pet then go for it" Yoongi says excited

"And that can be an excuse for you to come visit my house some times" Namjoon says embarrassed

"I'm pretty sure I'd go even if there wasn't an excuse " Yoongi chuckles making Namjoon flustered

"If I adopt one would you give me tips?"

Yoongi quickly nods

"Of course I'd be the second parent of it"

Namjoon gets flustered at that comment, but Yoongi tilts his head not understanding and quickly shrugging it off.

"Well then it's settled I'll adopt a kitten" Namjoon smiled feeling excited. Never in his life has he adopted a pet other than fishes when he was a kid.

They both continue to talk as they finished their food. They chat for a while after they finished their food. Once they were done they decided to leave the restaurant.

Namjoon got up and was about to walk to the counter to pay for the food before speaking.

"I'll pay"

"No I'll pay" Yoongi shakes his head.

"I invited you and plus you can invite me to dinner  next time" Namjoon smiled

Yoongi nodded defeated quickly not being able to argue back with Namjoon.

Namjoon payed the food and walked back to yoongi.

"Let's go" Namjoon slowly stretched his arm out nervously.

Yoongi smiled at that seeing how nervous he was and quickly clinged onto his arm and followed him out the restaurant.

"Thanks Joonie dinner was so good that I got super full" Yoongi grinned

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, should we walk around for a bit"

"Yes that'd be great*

They both walked together getting farther from the restaurant.

"I'm glad I met you" Namjoon said as they walked

"Me too it's been a while since I had this much fun" Yoongi smiled but soonly shivering from the cold. Since Jimin's smart brain told Yoongi not to bring a jacket because it would  ruin the outfit now Yoongi was suffering in the cold.

Namjoon nodded not missing the point that Yoongi was cold. "Do you want my jacket I could give it to you I'm not cold"

Yoongi shook his head "it's ok a little cold won't bother me."

Namjoon didn't wanna let Yoongi shiver because of the wind so he took off his jacket and placed it around Yoongi.

"It's ok I'd rather see you warm then cold" Namjoon smiled warmly making his dimples show.

Yoongi felt blush rise onto his cheeks after seeing how cute and hot Namjoon looked.

"Thanks"

Namjoon nodded feeling much better now seeing Yoongi feel warm and not shivering.

They continued to walk together as they walked around the city together.

"Wow look at the stars they're so beautiful" Yoongi smiled looking up

"They really are" Namjoon smiled looking straight at Yoongi instead of the sky, seeing how Yoongi looked so pretty under the moons light making his face glow.

"I really wonder how you got to be so cute" Namjoon said lost in daze not even noticing he was talking out loud.

Yoongi quickly looked backed down and noticed Namjoon staring right at him.

"W-what?" Yoongi stuttered feeling flustered

"Oh did I say that out loud" Namjoon looked away embarrassed

Yoongi nodded and laughed making Namjoon laugh as well. They continued to walk for an hour till they got tired of walking.

"It's getting late should we call it a day?" Namjoon asked but not wanting to leave

"Already?" Yoongi turned to him feeling sad

"I mean we can continue to walk but my feet kinda hurt"

Yoongi nodded agreeing "your right maybe we can do something else?"

"Like what?"

"Uh I'm not sure some places are already closed"

They both thought for a moment thinking of what they can do.

"Wanna visit my house?" Yoongi offered

"Since I went to your house you should see mine although it's a bit plain" Yoongi says

"Are you sure?"

"Of course we could play board games or card games I have plenty of games we could play" Yoongi listed excitingly

"Ok then let's go" Namjoon smiled feeling nervous and excited

They both drove their own cars not wanting to leave them in the parking lot and Namjoon followed Yoongi to his house. A moment of driving passed and Yoongi parked his car outside his house before letting Namjoon park outside his car as well and letting him in.

Yoongi opened his house and led Namjoon inside.

"Woah your house is so nice" Namjoon said looking around

Namjoon looked everywhere seeing everything look so modern and organized.

"You can use those slippers and I'll hang your coat on the hanger" Yoongi motioned taking his shoes off and putting his slippers on.

Namjoon listened and took his shoes off as well and put on the slippers that seemed new.

"So I have many games we could play" Yoongi smiled opening a small cabinet under his TV and taking out games.

Namjoon smiled seeing Yoongi pull his games out like he was a child showing his toys.

"Let's do this one I recently bought and it seems fun" Yoongi said pulling out a card game.

Namjoon agreed and sat on the ground near the living room table as Yoongi placed the cards on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Hi!!!!

It's been a while 🤧