4

"Sorry I'm late I tired my best to get ready quick" Jimin apologizes to the manager

"It's alright I'll let you off this time" a boxy smile appears on his face.

"Isn't today your first day for your dance lessons?" Taehyung asks Jimin.

Although Taehyung was the manager he acted like a friend to everyone he didn't really like being bossy but he loved making coffee and seeing his customers enjoy drinking their energy.

Jimin had  signed up to take dance lessons after his work or when he had time off. Dancing had always been Jimin's passion but he also had to make money to live a decent life. So he  decided to divide his job and dance into half.

"Yup Yoongi's gonna pick me up"

"Are you sure you and Yoongi aren't dating he literally does everything for you! He's a walking green flag" taehyung tells Jimin. He always sees Yoongi dropping and picking him up every time and he always has the biggest smile.

"Nope me and him are best friends plus I saw this one guy when I was taking his order he had the brightest smile. I hope he comes back" Jimin blabbers on saying how hot that guy was.

"Anyways enough about that guy, are you gonna go on a date with your mansss?..." Jimin teases while nudging Tae's shoulder

"Is that even a question, you obviously know the answer"

"Your right your right" Jimin repeats

----------------------------------------------------

Yoongi was walking home till he remembered that he promised Jungkook that he would check out the kittens. He turned back and continued walking heading towards Jungkook's house.

He had arrived at Jungkook's house and started to look around outside of his house hoping the kittens were still there. He soon heard rustling coming from a big bush, he slowly walked closer to see a tall figure standing there that looked quite familiar.

"Namjoon!?" Yoongi half shouts shocked to see him here.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon responds confused to see Yoongi there as well.

"What are you doing here?" They both said at the same time

"I'm looking for kittens" Yoongi simply says looking everywhere avoiding eye contact with Namjoon.

"You mean these cats, I was heading home but then I decided to take this route and saw these cats here, and I wanted to check it out" Namjoon responds not sure why he really went to check the cats.

"Oh! Your a lifesaver you found them!" Yoongi rushes towards Namjoon and turns to his side to see the kittens hiding underneath some twigs and leaves in a box.

"Huh"

"I promised someone I would come and check out the kittens to take back at my job" Yoongi  bends down to get a better look at the kittens, he counted seven cats in total.

"Oh that makes sense"

Yoongi picked the box up gently and started to walk away.

"You coming?"

"Why would I follow you?" Namjoon questioned he wasn't sure if he wanted to follow him. He didn't really wanna be near the kittens, not that he didn't like them they just stinked a bit. (😂 Lol)

"Your right okay thanks for finding the kittens I should head back to my house it's late, I'll take them to work tommorow."

With that Yoongi started walking away.

Namjoon didn't know what to do or say. He knew he didn't wanna loose his chance, he never really dated in his life he was more of a outgoing and being in nature type. It was peaceful with just him but he started to get lonely, and it would be nice to have a friend or partner by his side.

"Hey Yoongi" Namjoon called out hoping he wouldn't get rejected.

"Hmm" before Yoongi could turn around he felt something wet in his face.

It better not be bird poop

"Rain?" Yoongi heard Namjoon shout looking up at the sky.

"The hell wasn't the sky just clear?" Yoongi could of sworn the sky was bright and blue. He looked up at sky to see grey clouds  dropping tears down to earth.

Yoongi thought for a second then he put the box down and took off his jacket to cover the kittens but his jacket was to thin.

"Wanna use my jacket mines more thicker, it can keep them warmer", Namjoon didn't even know why he offered his jacket he was kinda regretting it once he took his jacket off and felt the cold air hit him.

Namjoon rushed to Yoongi's side and put his jacket over the box but left a hole to not suffocate the cats, he didn't want that to happen.

The drops of water started to become heavier to the point where they were both getting soaked.

"Damn it my house is too far away and I was supposed to pick my friend up" Yoongi whispers to himself but Namjoon heard him.

"Uhm my house is nearby we can go to mine if you want, were kind of getting really wet and I'm getting cold."

Yoongi had forgotten that Namjoon didn't have a jacket on and he didn't really have a choice to decline he didn't want Namjoon or the cats to get sick. He'd just have to call Jimin and ask if his other friend can pick him up.

"Okay"

With that Yoongi followed Namjoon they both ran but not too fast none of them wanted to trip especially Yoongi since  he was holding the kittens.

They had arrived at Namjoon's house their clothes were completely wet it had looked like they went into a pool with their clothes on.     (A/N: I'm being dramatic lol)

"Welcome to my casa" Namjoon opened the door and let Yoongi in first.

Namjoon's house wasn't big but not to small it was perfect for him. He lived in an apartment, thankfully pets were allowed. He assumed Taehyung had picked up Yeontan since he called and said he would pick him up, and since he had a spare key for emergencies.

Yoongi carefully placed the box down and took off the jacket that was on top of them and started to pet the kittens.

"Poor babies they have been alone for who knows how long!" Yoongi was upset that someone could just abandon them.

Is he using his baby voice?

Namjoon just stood there not knowing what to really say he didn't want to make Yoongi uncomfortable.

How should I say that the kittens stink to Yoongi and I want your number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you saw any mistakes feel free to comment I'll be thankful and I'll gladly change my errors :D

What do you think is  gonna happen next??????

Woohoo 1000 words is my longest chapter ever !!

*Pats myself in the back*

Okay bye bye hope your day/night goes well

🐧