Rules

3 THINGS NEED TO HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR ME TO REVIEW YOUR BOOK.

1. FOLLOW ME PLEASE :)

2. CHECK OUT MY BOOK "Winged", AND FOR EVERY CHAPTER YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW, COMMENT (AND IF YOU WANT TO , PLEASE STAR, IT HELPS A TON). This way I know how long to read, get something back from reviewing your material at no cost to you, and everyone benefits equally.

3. ADD THIS TO A LIST SO MORE PEOPLE CAN USE THIS RESOURCE TO THEIR ADVANTAGE

I don't require comments, but it would be nice to at least consider it. Maybe give it a read after I'm done reviewing your work. I hope we can create a nice community for everyone! 

4. (basic ask) Do not bash works I feature on here. You will be reported and I will personally delete all of your comments.

This is a place for everyone to not be ashamed, and to be lifted up by people who love writing. Please instead of harassment, let's try and check out everyone's books and give them some encouragement. I may sound harsh, but it's my job as the reviewer to try and find things that I see and point them out. I don't want to discourage anyone from writing, nor is my word law. Please, take what you want from my reviews, and use whatever you can to take steps towards making your work better. I will not mince words, but I will not be cruel.

Here what you'll be getting:

A review based on what you want me to cover.

Personal comments on your work and votes on chapters I enjoy (you'll always receive at least 2)

Your book added to my Reviews list.

A final review that takes place in this book, detailing what I read, how good it was generally, improvements to be made, general comments, things I enjoyed, and a shout out. Hopefully this will increase visitors to your book and give you a stepping stone on your writing journey.

SUBMISSIONS ON NEXT CHAPTER!