Centurians

This book makes me so sad.

Don't get me wrong, I like it. It's very flavorful, full of expression and substance. So much life and effort went into this, and I can read the passion off of the page. The writing reminds me of myself sometimes, with how the use of commas and italics and different expressive paragraph breaks are used. Very nice. Sometimes there is an over-reliance on commas that make something read very choppy, but otherwise it's a very nice and fun read.

What saddens me is that it's on a hiatus, and that the good writing is kind of undercut by the lack of direction and clarity.

Centurians aren't explained much, I have some guessed but I'm not sure. I think the book would benefit from a storybook like prologue that went into the world and explained it's background, so that the reader has a reference from which to go from. Also it felt a bit disconnected, and the good writing really had some hazy idea of direction instead of a clear focus.

But these are easy fixes, and you wouldn't have to scrap the whole thing. Honestly it's better than a lot of stuff on Wattpad, and also the cover is phenomenal. The characters outside of their introductions are great, they are pretty well characterized and given traits that diversify them from the cast. The plot, while confusing, is intriguing.

Really hope the author continues the work. Nothing really to go into other than clarify the story's direction, give the story a background, and give the characters a proper introduction that explains each character in a fun and clever way. You can tell by the comments that the readers were also confused.

So, please. Continue this work! Take it off Hiatus! The worlds missing out on potentially a good piece of literature.  

Aesthetics: 9/10

Plot: 3.6/10

Grammar/Punctuations: 7/10

Personal Enjoyment: 7.8/10

Overall: 7.9/10

This is a shorter one, but hopefully it's enough to bring hana out of retirement?

This is IfWeAllFell, signing off. Onto the next one. 8_8