1. The time travel

"I can't believe you've failed your exams, I told you to study more, but all you did was being on your phone!"
I felt anger burning up in me. I hate it when my mother screams at me.
"I've studied! I studied the whole time, so stop screaming at me!" I raised my voice.
I could see my mothers face expression getting more angry.
"Stop screaming at your mother like this! I don't want to see you for the rest of the day!"

I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. I always cry when I get angry, and it's so annoying.
Also, the words of my mother hurt me. We always were so close with each other and I don't like it when we're arguing.
"Okay, fine! Then I'll go!"

I grabbed my purse and ran out of the house. I ran right into the forest a few meters away from our house.
I love being in the forest because the sounds are so relaxing, and it helps me to relieve stress.
The sun was shining through the trees and I walked next to a river.
I took my phone out of my purse and wrote a massage to my best friend Sarah.
'Hey Sarah, can I please come to your house, I need to talk.....'
A few seconds later, I heard my phone.
'Of course! What happened? Are you okay?'
'Yeah, I just need to talk to somebody.... "

I put away my phone and slowly walked back, on the stones next to the river.
My phone rang again, and when I wanted to take it, I slipped and fell into the river.
I was shocked and tried to get out, but the river flood was too strong.
I panicked because I could see a huge waterfall at the end of the river and suddenly I fell.
I saw my life flash by and thought about the argument again.
And then, my back touched the water.
A strong pain went through my whole body, and it felt like falling on cement.
Then my vision went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could hear the sounds of birds and water, so I slowly opened my eyes.
I lay next to the river and when I looked down at me I recognized that I was completely dry, like my purse next to me.
"Am I......Am I dead?"
I asked myself and slapped my face.
"Ouch! No, no, I'm definitely not dead."
I slowly stood up and grabbed my phone out of the purse.
"Shit, no signal!"
I looked around, and everything looked kinda different than before.
"I have to go home!"
I started walking through the forest but it was so different, that it seemed like another forest. Every 10 meters, I put my phone in the air, looking for a signal.
But I couldn't find any signal, so I dropped myself on a huge stone next to a path.
"Where am I?"
Tears appeared in my eyes.
'What if I'll never find back? What if I die? I don't want to leave my mother after an argument...'
The thoughts ran through my head, but then, I heard voices.
I quickly stood up and saw two korean women in beautiful looking Hanboks.
"Hey, wait!" I screamed, and they turned around.
I arrived in front of them and they looked at me.
"Is everything okay?" One of them asked me.
"No, I-" I stopped speaking when I realized something.
I spoke korean and I could understand them.
"Hello?" The other woman asked.
"Uh- yeah uh, no, I got lost, can you tell me where the next city is?"
They looked at each other with questioned faces.
"Town?"
They still didn't answer.
"Village??"
"Oh yes, you just have to follow the path in this direction!" She pointed into that direction.
"Thank you!"
I said and wanted to go.
"Wait!" One of them said.
"Yes?" I turned around and looked at them.
"Are you a slut?"
"Excuse me?!"
She pointed at my outfit.
"You're showing so much skin and you're a foreigner."
I looked down at me.
I just wore a white skirt with a black long sleeved crop top and some black boots, so I didn't see a problem.
"No! No I'm not!"
I gave them a last annoyed expression and then started walking on the path.
I could hear them whispering behind me but I didn't care.
"I'm sure they'll have signal in that village! Then I can use Google maps and go home!"

After walking a few meters, I could see a village in the distance and started to run.
'Finally, people!'
But when I arrived at the Village, I was very confused.
Everyone was korean and wore traditional korean clothes.
The other thing I noticed was, that it didn't look like 2022.
It looked more like 1600 or something like that.
I shook my head.
'Maybe they're just having a historical festival. But that doesn't explain why everyone is korean....'
I started walking through the village and could feel many stares on me.
'Why are they're staring at me like that?'
I wondered, when I suddenly bumped into somebody.

Me and the guy fell on the ground.

A/N
Here's a picture of Phoebe btw.:

: