14. Unexpected

"What is going on here?"
I turned around and saw Gwi staring at the man on the ground.
"He wanted to attack me, so I had to do something." I tried to explain myself when Gwi walked past me and got on the ground to check if he's dead or not.
"Dead." He said coldly and turned around to face me while standing up.
I was really scared about what he's going to do now.
"I'm sorry, but it was an accident, I didn't -"
He muted me with laying his finger on my mouth and let out a low "shhh."
'Is he going to kill me now?' I asked myself, and my legs started shaking.
"I'm not mad at you, darling. I didn't even like him."
When I looked at his face, I saw something unexpected. He smiled. But it wasn't that evil smile like always, no, it was actually a really warm and soft smile.
He came really close to my face but I found my voice again.
"I don't want to die." I said cold but scared at the same time.
He did one step backwards, and his smile faded.
He raised his arm and held out his hand to me.
"Come with me."
I took his hand and when he started walking I followed him.

He opened a door and behind it there was a room. The room looked very luxurious.
The walls and the floor were colored dark red, and in the middle, there was a really big king-sized bed.
"That's your room from now on." He said and closed the door behind him when he left.

"Of course, there's no window to climb out." I said and walked over to the huge bed.
I sat down on it, and it was really soft.
"Oh my God, that's more comfortable than my bed at home."
I lay on my back but couldn't sleep. I mean, I just fainted, so I technically already slept.
Suddenly I could feel something in my jacket and when I grabbed into the pocket, I could find my phone in it.
At first I was very happy before I realized that I couldn't call the police because I'm in the past.
"Ugggghhh....At first I thought it was nice from him to give me a room, but now I'm bored"
I rolled around on the bed until I got the idea to practice dancing.
I normally practice every day, but I didn't have time the last few days.
I stood up, turned the music on, and started to practice some K-pop dances.

I danced for about two hours and then I switched to Karaoke.

I stopped after one hour and sat down on the bed again.
My phone showed the time 10 pm, so I decided to go to sleep.
"Tomorrow is full moon... I can't sleep now, I need to get away from here."
I ran to the door and tried forcefully to open it. But of course it didn't work.
Then I recognized something. The cure in my pocket. I got it out and looked at it.
"I have to get Gwi swallowing it... But how?"
I walked to my bed and sat down again.
"I have to think of a plan!" I tried to motivate myself and started thinking.
I was completely in my thoughts when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.
I didn't answer, and Gwi entered the room with food and water in his hand.
He placed it on a table next to the bed and looked at me.
"Eat it or not, I don't care." He walked to the door again, but before he left, he turned around to me.
"Your singing sounds very good, I'm impressed." He left the room, and my face went red because of embarrassment.

I looked at the food on the table and took it. I took a closer look at it to check if there's poison or something else.
But since I was very hungry, I decided to eat it anyway. I didn't know exactly what it was, but it tasted good.
After I finished eating, I lay down on my back and closed my eyes.
"Maybe I'll dream about a perfect plan."
My eyes closed, and I fell asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.
"I'm still here...it wasn't a dream.." I said, and when I looked to the door, I quickly sat up.
Gwi was standing in the door frame and looked at me.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked and entered the room.
I didn't answer him, and he stopped in front of my bed.
Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my left arm. I looked at it and saw that my arm was bandaged.
"I took blood from you, I hope you don't mind."
"Why?" I asked because I was a little bit confused, and he let out a low laugh.
"Well, of course, because of the full moon, dear. I thought you knew that I needed your blood."
"I thought you wanted to kill me." I answered, and he gave me a sign to stand up, so I stood up.
"I was planning to kill you, but now I have other plans. I think that..... I kinda like you." He said with a smile, and I was shocked.
'In what way does he mean that?' I asked myself and didn't know what I should've said now.
He suddenly lay a hand on my cheek, and I freeze.
"I don't know what that is......" He said, and then he bent forward and kissed me.
It was so surprising that I was just shocked. I really didn't know what I was supposed to do, but it actually felt nice.
He broke the kiss again and gave me a last look before he went out of the room.

I stood there, in the middle of the room, completely frozen.
'What the hell did just happen?' I blinked a few times and awkwardly walked back to the bed.
I grabbed my phone out of reflex and started typing a message.
<Oh my God, Sarah, you won't believe me this. I just had my first kiss, with a freaking vampire! First he wanted to kill me and now this, I don't know what's going on anymore. Help me!>
Then I sent the message. Of course, I knew that she wouldn't receive the message, but I had to tell someone.
"I just wonder what will happen now...."

A/N:
I normally don't do author notes, but I wanted to thank you all for already 380 reads.
Thanks for everybody who reads my story and votes for it <3
I also have to admit, that I'm really not very good in writing romantic stuff, but I hope that it wasn't too bad :,)