15. The night of full moon

I sat on the bed. For hours. I didn't know what to do anymore. I just wanted to go home to my family.
Suddenly, a loud noise got my attention. The door.
I looked at the door and saw Sung-yeol, standing in the door frame. My eyes widened, and Sung-yeol had a smile on his face.
Behind him, there was Yang-sun, also smiling.
"Guys!" I jumped up and ran up to them.
I normally don't do that, but I hugged them. I was so happy that they're here.
"How are you? Did he do something to you?" Sung-yeol asked and placed his hands on my shoulders.
I shook my head. "No, I'm fine."
"That's great!" Yang-sun said with a smile on her face.
"It's already night. We have to get you out of here!" Sung-yeol said and grabbed my arm.

We were on our way out, and I always looked around to check if Gwi's somewhere. But the strangest thing was that one part of me didn't even want to leave.
'What did Gwi do to me?' I asked myself, and then Sung-yeol stopped me.
He placed a finger on his mouth, and when I looked around the corner, I could see Gwi in his throne.
He had two bowls of blood in front of him and started mixing both bowls together in another bowl.
"Fuck, he's mixing it." I whisperd and Sung-yeol looked at me.
"I will attack him." He answered.
"No, wait-" But before I could do something, he walked around the corner.

"Hey, Gwi! I'm here now, so you can kill me!"
Gwi was surprised but angry and stood up.
"Are you planning to ruin my plans, Kim Sung-yeol?"
"Yes, I am!"
Gwi showed his vampire face and Sung-yeol did the same and then the two ran towards each other.
Yang-sun and me were still hiding around the corner and had to watch how Gwi totally beat Sung-yeol up.
"Gwi's going to kill him!" Yang-sun said and looked very terrified.
"I know how we can help him!" I said confidently and Yang-sun looked at me in confusion.
"And how?"
"With this." I said and pulled out the vial with the cure in it.
"What? That isn't the cure, is it?" She asked me with wide eyes and I just nodded.
"It is." I answered and had a grin on my face.
We looked at Gwi and Sung-yeol again and saw, that Sung-yeol layed on the floor and Gwi was walking towards him.
"Now I'll finally kill you.." Gwi said and when he almost reached Sung-yeol, I ran into the room.
"Stop!" I pointed out and Gwi and the half dead Sung-yeol looked at me.
"Go back to you room, dear. I don't want you to get hurt."
Huh? Why did he said that? Does he actually care about me?
"No! Why do you even care about me? A few days ago, you've tried to kill me!"
He changed his direction and came to me instead. He stopped a few centimeters infront of me and looked into my eyes.
"I feel something for you. Something that I've never felt before. I want to make you a vampire, so we can be together, forever."
I was shocked.
"Forget it, I don't want to be a vampire!"
"You have no choice."
He roughly grabbed my arms and pulled me closer.
He fixed my neck with his eyes and slowly approached it.
"I think I love you..." He whispered, and I saw my chance. I opened the vial and put the cure into my mouth.
I actually felt something for him as well, but I didn't want to realize it. I went one step backward and took his face. Then, I kissed him. I felt the tension again and a strange feeling, but I had to do it. I opened my mouth to get the cure into his.
When he recognized it, it was too late, and he had already shallowed it.
He fell on the ground and started coughing, and in that time, I ran up to Sung-yeol.
"Are you okay?" I asked him and helped him to stand up. Yang-sun also ran up to us.
"Scholar!"
"I'm fine, but Gwi really hurt me. How did you do that, Phoebe?"
"I don't know, I just saw my chance, and then yeah..."
"But why don't you seem happy?" Yang-sun asked me.
"Don't tell me that you like him?" Sung-yeol asked me, shocked, and I couldn't answer.
That was a really good question. Do I like him? Wouldn't it be horrible if I did?
"I don't know anything anymore..." I answered, and Yang-sun put a hand on my shoulder.
We saw Gwi standing up and walked up to him.
"How are you feeling?" I asked him, and he looked confused.
"Why do you care? I thought you didn't like me. But back to your question. I'm feeling very bad, dear. Like a mortal creature."
"You're a human now. We gave you a cure that turned you into a human again." Sung-yeol responded coldly, and I still looked at Gwi.
"I guess you'll kill me now. Just do it, I don't want to live as a human anyway!" Gwi said and fell on his knees again. Probably, he was weak because of the cure.
"Alright." Sung-yeol pulled out a sword, but I interrupted him.
"Stop! We won't kill him!"
"Huh, why?" Sung-yeol asked me confused, and I shook my head.
"I don't know. But I can't let you kill him."
"But I want you to kill me! Show me one good thing about being a human!" Gwi said, and I held out my hand.
"I can show you if you want me to."