9. Saved

"Sung-yeol!" I pointed out happily, when I recognized him.
I stood up, took my purse and ran up to him. I was about to hug him, but stopped when I remembered that I hate hugs.
"Phoebe, are you okay? Did he hurt you or got your blood?"
"No, he didn't and I'm fine."
"That's good. Now come on, we have to get out of here!"
He took my hand and I followed him.
"I thought you were dead." I said confused so he stopped for a second and turned himself to me.
"No, luckily Soo-Hyang found me and brought me back to my house. We have to hurry, do you mind if I carry you? Then we would be faster."
I sighed.
"Fine, but please run fast. I don't like being carried."
He picked me up and started running at vampire speed.
The wind blew through my hair and face and it was really cold. A few minutes later we arrived at Sung-yeol's house and he put me on the ground again.

"By the way, I forgot to tell you something.." I said while looking ashamed to the ground.
"What?"
"Gwi said that he's going to kill Yang-sun when I escape."
"What?! Why didn't you tell me this?!"
"I was scared that you would leave me there, but you can protect her so-"
"No, because I don't know where she is!" He interrupted me.
"But I thought she's here?"
"Well, but she isn't! You'll wait here and I'll look for Yang-sun!"
"But it's already night."
"That's the point! Gwi can go out when it's night!"
Before I could say anything, he ran back into the forest.

Two hours passed and I still couldn't see a sign of Sung-yeol and Yang-sun. I stood on the balcony and looked in the black forest while I was in thoughts.
"You should come inside."
I quickly turned around and saw a pretty woman standing behind me.
"Who are you?" I asked her.
"I'm Soo-Hyang. Didn't Kim Sung-yeol told you of me?"
"Not really." I answered and she walked next to me.
"Are you in love with Kim Sung-yeol?" She asked and looked at me.
"What? No! He isn't my type at all, besides...I think Sung-yeol and Yang-sun are in love with each other. No, it's obvious that they are."
"I'm not a huge fan of that child." Soo-Hyang said and I looked at her.
"Are you jealous?"
"What, no! I think that this girl is not good for him."
"I think they fit perfectly. They're like a movie couple."
"Movie?" Soo-Hyang asked me with question marks in her face.
"Movies are moving pictures."
"Sorry, I also don't know what pictures are."
"Oh, uhm....... I can't explain this now. But I swear, I ship Yang-sun and Sung-yeol so much!"
"What does shipping mean?"
"Not important. I'll go inside now, I'm tired. Please wake me up, if they are back."
"Okay, I'll do that."

I went inside my room and grabbed a black pajama out of my purse. I changed into it and dropped myself on the mattress.
"I'm so tired. I just hope that Yang-sun and Sung-yeol are fine..."
I thought about a few things before I drifted into sleep.

I felt the sun on my face and woke up.
'I told Soo-Hyang to wake me up when they are here, why didn't she do it.'
I went out of my room without changing myself and saw Soo-Hyang standing in the hallway.
"Why didn't you wake me up, when they arrived?"
"Well maybe that's because they aren't back yet."
"They're not?"
"No, and I'm getting really worried about Sung-yeol."
I didn't answer, but ran to my room, got some clothes out of my purse and got ready.

"I didn't answer, but ran to my room, got some clothes out of my purse and got ready

"They've been away long enough, I have to find them. I was selfish my whole life, time to change that now!"

Before I went out, I put on the bracelet from Sung-yeol that removes my scent. I also put on a black mask and a black leather coat.
"Perfect!" I said while looking into the mirror and then I went out of the house.

I walked straight into the forest and always took some pictures to remember where I was.
The forest seemed very peaceful at day. It was quiet, you could just hear the sound of nature.
"Sung-yeol! Yang-sun!" I interrupted the peaceful silence and shouted their names.
"Maybe Gwi got them.....Should I just go back and let them die?"
I turned around and was about to walk back but something stopped me. I just couldn't go back.
"No, I have to safe them!" And with that I turned around again and continued searching for them.

Three hours passed, then four and five and I still didn't find them.

I stopped my way when I saw a house that seemed very familiar to me.
"Wait, that's the house were Gwi lives!" I knew that because when Sung-yeol saved me, I took a look at the place where I was captured.
"Alright, my scent is still removed and I'm in disguise, so I'll go in there and look if they are there."
I made my way to the house, closed my black coat and pulled the hood over my head.
I went into the house and saw stairs going downstairs.
"Okay, now there's no turning back." I said to myself while slowly walking down the stairs.