11. The cure

It was morning again, and luckily, nothing happened in the night.
I stood up and got dressed before I went out and took a deep breath of the fresh air.
Suddenly somebody touched my shoulder and I turned around to attack that person, but it was just Yang-sun.
"Damn, you scared me." I laughed, and she ashamed put her hair behind her ears.
"Sorry.." She said.
"Why are you wearing girl clothes out of sudden?"
"Because I want to." She said but smiled.
"Scholar is in the library, wanna give him a visit?" She asked, and I nodded.
"Sure, I don't have anything to do anyway."
She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

We arrived at the library and went in. Inside, I could see Sung-yeol, looking through the books.
"What are you looking for?" He turned around and dropped the book that he held in his hand.
"Did I scare you?" I laughed, and he quickly shook his head. "Of course not, I was just surprised! What are you two doing here?"
"Would you answer my question first? What are you looking for?"
He sighed and came up to us.
"I'm looking for something to beat Gwi, and I found something very interesting."
"What is it?" Yang-sun asked, and I was curious as well.
He grabbed a book from the table and showed it to us.
"The cure." He started, and I was confused.
"The cure? What is this?"
"The book says that the cure can turn vampires back into humans." He explained, and Yang-sun pointed out."That's great, isn't it? We can beat him with that!"
"Well, it's not so easy. We have to find it somewhere and I don't know where."
"Aren't here people in this time which sell potions? I think that we should look for such a person." I suggested, and Sung-yeol slightly nodded.
"Great, an adventure!" Yang-sun said in excitement.
"I don't like adventures. I rather stay in my bed and watch Netflix...." I said.
"What was Netflix again?" Sung-yeol asked, and I just shook my head. "Not important. We should start with searching now, we don't know how long it'll take and in a few days is full moon. Gwi will definitely try to catch me again."
"Yes, Phoebe, you're right. We shouldn't waste any time. You two are going outside and asking a few people about potion sellers, and I will continue looking through the books."
Yang-sun and I nodded and went outside again.

The sun was very strong today, and when I went outside, I had to cover my eyes because the light was so bright.
"Everything okay?" Yang-sun asked me, and I looked at her. "Yes, my eyes are just very sensitive to sunlight. Please start with asking people, I have to get some sunglasses.
She made her way to a few people who stood on the street, and I ran to Sung-yeol's house.

I went inside my room and grabbed some black sunglasses when I realized something.
"If my purse gives me anything that I want, can't I just take the cure out of it?" I asked myself and took my purse.
I grabbed inside, but nothing happened.
"Hello? I want the cure!" I shook my purse, but still nothing happened.
"Great. I thought you would be more helpful." I dropped the purse on the floor and went outside again.

I ran into Yang-sun's direction and almost bumped into her.
"Oh, you're back, Phoebe." She smiled.
"Yeah....did you get any information?"
"Sadly no. Nobody I asked knows anything about potion sellers."
"Great." I said ironically.
"We just have to ask more people." I added, and we continued asking people.

One hour passed and we almost asked all the people in the village, still without any information.
"We should give up and hope that Sung-yeol found something." I said and sat down on the ground.
Yang-sun grabbed my arm and forcefully tried to get me up. "No, we won't give up! Stop thinking so negative!"
"Ugh, fine. Then let's go on." I stood up, and Yang-sun smiled triumphantly.
"Excuse me."
We turned around and saw a small old man standing in front of us.
"Yes?" I asked him, and he walked closer.
"I heard that you are looking for a person who sells potions, right?"
"Yes, that's right. Do you know one?" Yang-sun asked, smiling.
"Yes, I do. A friend of mine is a very famous potion seller. He lives four villages north of here."
"Really? Thank you for telling us!" I thanked the old man, and he walked away again.
A few seconds later, Sung-yeol ran up to us.
"I couldn't find anything. Did you -"
"Yes, we got information." I interrupted him and started to explain everything.
"That's bad. It's a two days walk." He said.
"Seriously? Maybe we can rest in villages that we'll pass."
"Yeah, good idea, Phoebe. Then go and pack your things."
Yang-sun and I nodded and went into the house.

Gwi Pov.

I sat in my throne and heard that somebody came in. I opened my eyes and saw that it was a servant of mine.
"And? Do you have any useful information for me?"
He got on his knees like the pathetic human he is and started speaking.
"No, sir. We couldn't find the girl."
"Then why are you here? Continue looking for her! I don't know if you know, but in a few days, it is full moon!"
"Of course, we'll continue."
He walked out again, and I leaned back.
"So useless.... I need that girl! When it gets dark, I'll look for her myself!"

Phoebe Pov.

When I got my purse, I went out again and saw Yang-sun and Sung-yeol waiting for me.
"Why did you take so long if you just had to get your purse?"
"Well, I looked terrible, so I had to brush my hair."
"Ugh." He sighed.
"We should start walking. It will be a long way." Yang-sun said, and I agreed.
"Yes, you're right."

Then we started our walk into the forest.

Please vote for my story if you like it :)