Chapter 8: You did what?

Lizzie Pov

"You did what? Say that again." I asked into the phone as I walked to my next class. "Are you trying to get Lupe murdered?"

"Come on Liz, it wasn't that bad." Maverick said into the phone as I shook my head.

"You've literally been gone a month and the two of you are causing trouble right now?" I said as I found a hallway that was empty. My two idiots had been on tour the last month, yet they both always made sure to check in at any chance that they could.

Mav had been trying to help me keep up with the whole situation that was going on with Lupe and Taylor.

"Hey well she landed it, so it wasn't that necessarily that bad Liz." Mav said in the phone as I just let out a huff.

"Still I don't want you doing anything idiotic, I would still like my friends around. Also who dared Lupe to fake propose to Taylor?" I ask as I hear a slight pause coming from the other side of the phone.

"Uh well you see that would be um Paul." Mav finally says after a few moments of silence.

"Come on you are really giving me up like that?" Came the voice from the other side.

"So I am guessing that was Paul huh?" I question as a murmured "yes" comes from the other side.

"I ain't lying to her, she does this head tilt that I told her is going to seriously scare people." Mav says as a chuckle escapes my lips.

"And don't forget it! But I have to head in for practice. Call me later Mav, love you." I state as I get a "I will and a love you back from them."

Mav Pov

"So is she really that scary?" Paul asks as we see Lupe coming into the room.

"Is who that scary?" She asks looking over at us, "Wait are you talking about Taylor?"

The two of us letting out chuckles, as Paul and I look over at each other.

"We both know she isn't scary to you Lupe." Paul says as she looks over at us.

"We are talking about Lizzie and you might want to hide those bite marks along with the scratches on your shoulder." I state pointing over towards her shoulders.

"Ok this is becoming way too much, I've know her way too long ew." He says looking over at Lupe before shaking his head.

"You know nothing about this." She told him as he let out a slight chuckle.

"You two honestly think that the whole secret is actually working. I see the way that the two of you looking at each other." He says before sitting on one of the couches. "Besides I've seen you wearing some of her sweats, you do realize you are taller than her?"

"Yeah, but you see the way that everyone is." She says throwing her arms in the air.

"Yet you want to act like that one." He says point towards me as I throw my arms in the air.

"Ok so what did I do?" I asked as I looked over at him.

"Nothing yet, but if you don't step up with Lizzie you are gonna regret it. She is a great girl and take it from someone who is older than you." He said twiddling his ring around.

"I am working on it ok? I just don't want to mess anything up, you know how much she means to me." I said as he just agreed with me before saying, "Well this is where you need to take that step and just do it. I mean the both of you."

Lizzie Pov

"Lupe is an idiot." Ashley said as she looked over at me, my brows furrowing together.