Chapter 3

Lucifer fell to the ground holding his face looking at the guy hurt,anger,and pain fell inside him then without thinking Crack! Lucifer punched the guy right in the mouth. A nearby teacher rushed to the crowd and pulled them apart "Samael, Benjamin in the office now!" Lucifer and Ben went to the principal's office as the crowds of students oohed as Lucifer and Ben went inside the office Lucifer looked at the crowds and goes into the office the teacher told the principal about what happened and left the office Lucifer and Ben sat on the chairs looking at the principal "Well boys looks like a fight happened care to explain?" Ben and Lucifer looked at each other and Lucifer sighed, "Well I was walking out of the boys bathroom where I bumped into him then he called me an idiot I got mad and punched him and I didn't want to fight him but he punched me and-". "And you punched him back". The principal interrupted him and sighed "Look Samael you're a good kid but when things happen there will be consequences". Both of the boys nod and the principal turns to Ben "I will give you a 1 day suspension". He turned to Lucifer "And you will get detention". The boys nodded again before leaving the principal's office. The others ran to Lucifer once he got outside the office. Barachiel was out of breath after they had to run "Lucifer, that was intense, are you ok?" Lucifer nodded and started to walk away before Michael grabbed his arm "You ok?" He turned around and sighs "I'm fine". Michael lets go of Lucifer's arm as he watches Lucifer walk away. Lucifer heard the other students cheering him on but he didn't react to any of them. He placed his backpack inside his locker before closing it. He turned around and walked outside where other students were outside. He saw the girls giggling and laughing, the guys were flirting with the girls which made Lucifer gag. Some of the guys were smoking, which made Lucifer get interested and started walking in the guys' direction. "Hey man do you have an extra cigarette?"One of the guys went through his pocket and tossed him a cigarette and a lighter "Here you go". Lucifer caught the cigarette and the lighter he put the cigarette in his mouth and lit the cigarette he gave the guy the lighter "Thanks man".He dab the guy up and left the group before one of the guys grabbed his arm "Hey man want to join our group?" He nodded and the boy let go of his arm giving him the freedom to leave. He sighs puffing smoke out of his mouth before putting the cigarette back in his mouth he turns around to see Michael outside and starts walking towards him "Hey Mike". Michael looks up from his book and smiles "Hey Lucifer". Lucifer looked over Michael's shoulder to see what he was reading "Whatcha reading there?" Michael shows him the book he was reading. Lucifer scoffed and started to puff more smoke out of his mouth which made Michael cough "What's the matter, can't handle a piece of smoke?" Michael looks at Lucifer and sighs "Are you seriously smoking Lucifer?" He nodded and kept smoking and puffing out smokes which caused Michael to swat the smoke in the air "Where did you even get that from?" Lucifer pointed to the same group that he got the cigarette from. Michael looked and sighs "Lucifer quit getting cigarettes from them".Lucifer looked at him and laughed "Why huh?" Michael sighs and looks at him "Because they are a bad influence on you and smoking will kill you". Lucifer rolled his eyes, "Smoking won't kill me besides they even invited me to their group. How cool is that!" Michael shakes his head before hearing the bell ring "Well time to get to class see you around Lucifer". Lucifer threw his cigarette on the ground before heading to class "Stupid teachers, stupid rules".