Chapter 8

"Beeeeeeep!" Lucifer woke up and looked at his phone. It was 7:01am "School again." He got off the bed and got dressed wearing his white shirt, and black pants, he wore his black jacket and ran downstairs. He saw his mom and siblings on the table "Hi mom, bye mom!" He got his backpack and put on his sneakers before heading for the door and closed it behind him. Lucifer drove to school in his motorcycle and ran in the building " Hope I make it". He looked at his watch at 7:10 just in time because school starts at 8:45. He put it away before opening the packet and put a cigarette in his mouth. He took out a lighter and lit it in his mouth. He saw Moloch again walking towards him "Look who's here if it isn't Samael the idiot." Lucifer looked at Moloch "What do you want?" Moloch laughed, "To make sure you'll have a horrible day." Lucifer stares at Moloch "Listen here Moloch you have no right to say that to me ok?" Moloch grabbed Lucifer by the collar "Listen here brute you may have all your friends support you but I have everyone to do what I said." Lucifer felt his wings sprouting from his back. "How about you answer me!"Everyone oohed and aahed at Lucifer's wings "Now Moloch answered me."

Michael ran and showed off his wings "You heard him! Answer him!" Lucifer gasped when he saw Michael also defending him "Thanks Michael."

Michael smiled at Lucifer "Anytime." Moloch laughed and laughed "You think the two of you will beat me? As if!" The others came in front of Lucifer crossing their arms "We will!"

Lucifer turned around and saw Jophiel,Barachiel,Gabriel, and Uriel standing by his side "Leave him alone Moloch!" Allison was among them " Leave Samael alone!" Moloch looked at them and walked away "You're lucky for now, but I will be back!" Lucifer looked at the others and looked down at the ground "Thanks guys." The bell rang, Lucifer went to class with the group behind him. Should I still do it? Lucifer looked at his phone. "Soon very soon I promise there will be no more pain or suffering anymore." Lucifer started walking to class "Soon Moloch very soon, you will pay!" Allison saw Lucifer sitting on the ground with his hoodie up "Are you ok Samael?" Lucifer looked up at Allison "Leave me alone." Allison looked at Lucifer and tried to put her hand on his shoulder but Lucifer grabbed her hand. "I said, leave me alone!" Allison nodded and walked away leaving Lucifer sitting on the ground alone