Chapter 12

Michael woke up from his bed looking at his phone:6:59

"Time for school." He got up from his bed and went to showered, got dressed, fixed his blonde hair,and walked downstairs.

"Morning Michael."

He looked to see his parents already at the table for breakfast. "Morning mom, morning dad." His mom placed his breakfast on the table. "Here's your breakfast son." Michael sat in the chair looking at his breakfast.

"Thanks mom, this looks delicious."

His mom smiled at Michael eating his breakfast before getting his backpack. "Bye mom, love you."

"Love you too Michael."

Michael closed the door and drove to school. He heard his phone ring.

"Hello Michael."

He stared at his phone and looked at the profile of the person he's calling. "L-Lucifer?"

"Hey."

Tears formed in Michael's eyes. "I thought you died."

"What are you talking about?"

Michael shook his head. "Nevermind, I'm glad you're ok." Lucifer's voice was heard from the phone.

"I'm almost to school, I just need to get something important."

Michael tilted his head. "What is this important thing?"

Lucifer went quiet for a moment. "Anyway, when will you get here?"

Michael knew that Lucifer was changing the subject before asking him again. "Lucifer, what is the most important thing?" Again Lucifer changed the subject by asking him questions.

"Michael I have to go, bye."

The phone went off and Michael looked at the phone.

Is there something you're hiding, Lucifer? That I don't know? Michael reached the school before turning off the car.

"What are you hiding, Lucifer?"