Chapter 4

"Beeeeeeep". Lucifer opened his classroom door and sat down in his chair just as the teacher walked in "Good Morning class today we will be learning the skeleton". Lucifer started to take notes in class when someone threw a paper airplane and hit Mrs.Lamonte in the head. She grabbed it and looked around the classroom "Who threw it?" The class went silent and the teacher asked again, "Who threw it!"Again the class went silent the teacher sighs "Whoever doesn't tell me who threw the paper the whole class will get detention".Moloch looked at Lucifer and pointed at him "He threw it!" The whole class looked at Lucifer and started accusing him of throwing the paper at Mrs. Brittin. Lucifer of course got up and started defending himself " I didn't throw it I swear!"Mrs.Lamonte shook her head "I'm sorry but everyone said you did". Lucifer turned to the whole class in anger and shouted, "THEY ARE JUST LIARS". The class gasped at what Lucifer had said the teacher tried to calm him down but he swatted at her "I hate you! I wish I never had a teacher like you!" He turned to his classmates "As for you all I wish I never had classmates like you liars I wish you all were gone!" Everyone gasped at Lucifer's response and started yelling at him "Samael!" "How could you!" "What happens if we say that to you, will you like it? No!" Lucifer couldn't take it anymore and ran to the classroom door and slammed it behind him. He ran to the boys bathroom and went inside the stall. He sat on the toilet lid and started screaming "I HATE YOU ALL!" Joel was in the boys bathroom hearing Lucifer yelling he went to his stall and gave it a tap "You ok in there?" He gasped and took a deep breath "Yeah I'm ok". Joel nodded and left the bathroom, closing it behind him leaving Lucifer alone. He took out a pen from his back pocket and wrote in black I hope you all regret doing this to me. Lucifer opened the stall and looked around, seeing that he was alone by himself. He got out of the stall and looked at himself in the mirror, "They all will pay". He opened the door and closed it behind him. Molocho looked at Lucifer's empty desk and smiled an evil smile. He doesn't mind if I look through his stuff. He thought. Without anyone looking he sneakily went in Lucifer's backpack without Lucifer knowing he looked inside his stuff and saw his wallet filled with money he oohed and looked around he was about to take the money when he heard a knock on the door he quickly ran back to his seat. Lucifer walked into the classroom seeing his backpack opened he turned to Moloch and whispered, "Keep your dirty hands off my stuff!" Moloch laughed and started calling Lucifer names as the others joined in he closed his eyes trying to ignore it but it kept getting worse and worse that he got up and tackled him to the ground. Mrs.Lamonte came into the classroom seeing Lucifer and Moloch on the ground "Boys enough!" She pushed the boys apart and looked at them "What is going on here?" Moloch looked at Lucifer and pretended to be scared "I was just minding my own business when he all of the sudden attacked me, he tackled me into the ground". Mrs.Lamonte looked at Lucifer "Is this true?" Lucifer shook his head "He's lying he was the one calling me names".Mrs.Lamont looked at the whole class "Did you all see Lucifer tackling Moloch?" The class nodded and Mrs.Lamonte looked at Lucifer "The class said you did tackle him".Lucifer looked at the class in anger "Are you guys seriously gonna believe him?"Mrs.Lamonte went to her desk and got a red slip of paper and wrote on it and walked to give it to Lucifer "Go to the office". The class oohed and Lucifer got off the ground walking to the door he was about to open the classroom door when a student came in front of the class "Wait he didn't do it!"Mrs.Lamonte, the students,Moloch, and Lucifer looked at her "He did tackle Moloch but he has a reason!"Mrs.Lamonte looked at her and sighs "Do you have proof?" The girl nodded "I saw the whole thing Moloch threw the paper airplane and framed Samael then when Samael left the classroom Moloch was looking through his stuff and saw Samael's money but he put it back when Samael knocked on the door lastly, Moloch was making fun of him and calling him names he even encourage the class to do it too!"Mrs.Lamonte looked at Lucifer "Is what she's saying true?"Lucifer nodded and Mrs.Lamonte sighs "But that doesn't explain that he tackle Moloch he needs to face the consequences". The girl looked at Mrs.Lamonte "Oh so you rather defend Moloch then help Samael instead of believing Samael and make Moloch face the consequences you decided to take Moloch's side and let Samael get in trouble for something he didn't cause!" She looked at her classmates "And you all didn't have the empathy to say, "Oh let me help Samael". Instead you also took Moloch's side and didn't help Samael and in fact you all didn't do anything to stop the fight you all let it happen!"