Chapter 5

Everyone went silent as Mrs.Lamonte looked at Moloch. "Is this all true?" Moloch shuttered as Mrs.Lamonte took the red slip from Lucifer's hand and threw it in the trash she then walked to her desk again and grabbed a red slip and wrote on it she gave it to Moloch "Go to the office Moloch". The class oohed as Moloch angrily walked out the classroom door and closed it behind him. Mrs.Lamonte looked at the class "As for the rest of you, you will all write an apology letter to Samael and I'll be calling everyone's parents except Samael and Allison". The class moaned and groaned as Mrs.Lamonte put a lined paper on each student's desk skipping Allison and Lucifer and told the students to write a letter to Lucifer telling him that they are sorry for making fun of him and calling him mean names.The bell rang and Mrs.Lamonte told the students to finished their apology letters at home and give it to Samael tomorrow during class. Lucifer picked up his backpack from the ground and left the class thinking about what happened in class he was at his locker to put his backpack in his locker when Allison came "You alright?" He turned around and saw Allison looking at him "I'm fine thanks for defending me back there you really don't have to do that". Allison looked at Lucifer her smile was gone "I have to Samael if it weren't for me you would have gone to the principal's office".

Lucifer sighs and thanked Allison for her help again and closed his locker before walking towards the crowd leaving Allison on her own she sighs before going into the crowd before seeing him smoking outside besides the trees after the same guy gives him a pack of cigarettes she sighs and shook her head"Samael, why are you smoking?"

Lucifer looks at Allison and shrugs"I don't know how will I know?"

Allison sighs and shakes her head again. "Smoking is very bad for you. It will actually kill you. Do you want to die?"Lucifer thought about it and started walking away "I have to go".