Chapter 6

Allison watched as Lucifer walked away "Samael wait!"

But Lucifer is nowhere to be found. "Did I say something bad?"

She ran to find him but she couldn't find him anywhere "Poor Samael".

Lucifer went into his locker to get his money. He thought about what Allison had said and shook his head "She's wrong, smoking won't kill me".

He got his money and his wallet from his locker and closed his locker shut "I think this is enough money for today".

He heard the last bell ring, school is over for today he grabbed his backpack and walked outside the school and got on his motorcycle. He drove to a drug store to buy two things from the store, he got off his motorcycle and walked inside the store and started looking around before going to the alcohol aisle he looked at the different bottles before he chose one "Vodka? Hmm, I haven't tried that one".

He went to the cashier and placed the bottle on the counter "I like to buy this bottle". The young woman nodded and asked if he wanted to pay cash or card.

Lucifer took the money from his pocket and gave it to the lady "Cash". She took the money and put it in her register before giving me his change "Do you need a bag sir?"

Lucifer shakes his head and leaves the store with alcohol in his hand "One last stop".

He walked to the store next door and looked around the store before going to the cashier "Hey I need a weapon like a gun maybe".

The cashier pointed to the gun aisle "Right over there sir". Lucifer thanked him before walking to the aisle to find a gun "Let's see which gun is perfect for me".

He looked at each gun before spotting the perfect one "This gun is perfect for me".

Lucifer grabbed the gun before going to the cashier "I like to buy this gun".

The young man asked for his ID before buying something like a weapon "Here you go".

The young man took Lucifer's ID and nodded before giving it back to him.

He gave Lucifer a plastic bag to put the weapon in "Thanks".

Lucifer left the store with the gun in the bag before driving home in his motorcycle "Mom I'm home!" He parked his motorcycle in the garage before heading inside where his mother ran and hugged him "Are you alright Samael? I just got a call from the school that you got in a fight".

Lucifer looked at his mom "Mom I'm fine".

His mother looked at him before putting her hand on his forehead "Samael you're burning up! Did you drink any water?"

Lucifer shook his head before going upstairs "Mom I'm ok".

He walked in his bedroom door and slammed the door, placing the plastic bag on the ground. "Moloch will pay!" He pulled the gun out of the plastic bag "They will all pay!"