Chapter 11

Lucifer woke up in the hospital "Where am I?"

He looked around to see his parents in his hospital room. "Mom?, Dad?"

His mom looked up and ran to her son. "Samael, I'm so glad you're ok!"

His dad looked at his son," You were better off dead." His mom looked at his father. "Charles!"

The reason why his dad is in the hospital was so he can control his wife.

His father crossed his arms and looked at his mother. "Christina, Samael deserved to die, we don't need him." Lucifer looked at his father. "Dad just leave me alone." The doctor came into the room.

"How's our patient doing?"

Lucifer's mom helped him sit on the hospital bed and looked at the doctor "I'm doing fine."

The doctor wrote something on the clipboard

"Ok Mr and Mrs Morningstar from what I'm seeing here Lucifer is healthy that's all that I know and he has no injuries thank god."

Lucifer's mom smiled and held Lucifer's hand "When will he get released from the hospital?" The doctor smiled.

"In a few minutes." Lucifer looked at the doctor "I'm going home?"

The doctor nodded "Yes you are."

Lucifer looked at his mom and father "I am really going home?" His mother nodded and smiled "Yes son you are going home." Lucifer looked at the doctor "Thank you."

The doctor smiled."Anytime."

Lucifer remain in bed until it was time for him to leave the hospital

"Mom?"

His mother looked at him in the car

"Yes son?"

He sighed and smiled. "Thanks, mom, for everything."

His father rolled his eyes while looking out the window

His mom looked at her son from the car mirror.

"You're welcome Samael." Lucifer looked out the window.

"Samael?"

Lucifer looked at his mom and dad.

"Yes?"

"Is everything alright?"

Lucifer went back to looking out the window. "Yes, Everything is ok."