~Special 01~

Requested by no one

Plot: Todoroki-chan helping Ruggie to find Leona...Or are they?

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) sighed as she ran her fingers through Grim's fur as he slept soundly with no care. Her brother was off in Heartslabyul with Riddle trying to catch up on the studies since he arrived.

Just then, there was a loud knock coming from downstairs, making her raise from her spot and head towards the foyer, where she opened the door and noticed a frantic Ruggie in front of her.

"Oh, cute hyena boy." She said, which made him instantly blush and wave his arms around.

"I told you many times that I'm not cute! And it's Ruggie! Stop calling me that when you first see me!"

"Sorry, force of habit. Is something wrong? You look a bit frantic."

"I can't find Leona! Help me find him, (Y/n)!"

"All right. Where was the last place you saw him?"

"In the botanical garden. He's usually there, but when I went to deliver his lunch, he wasn't there, not even his own room." 

"Well, we can start searching around the school." She said, making the male nod, "Let's go, Ruggie-senpai."

Soon, they were off to find a missing lion. Or were they?

-----

Grim had woken up from his nap and he looked around, "(Y/n)? Shoto?" He sleepily said, before yawning and stretching. He rubbed his eyes from the sleep, then looked around again, "(Y/n)? Shoto?" He called out to the twins again, before remembering that the girl's brother went out before he fell asleep, 'If he's still out, then where's (Y/n)? She usually stays in Ramshackle unless something important came up...' He thought, but jumped once he heard a sound coming from the room that he shared with the dual haired girl.

'Is it one of the ghosts? It could be.' The tanuki walked towards the room and opened it, but his eyes widen when he was greeted by a familiar lion leader, "Myah?! What are you doing in our room?! How did you even get in here!" He exclaimed, which woke up Leona.

The male groaned before opening an eye and looking at the feline, "You ruined my nap. Get out."

"But this is my henchman's and I room!"

"And? This might be a new spot for me." He said, turning on his side, "Tell that herbivore to come in here and take a nap."

"Eh? I don't even know where she is."

At that, the male instantly sat up, and sniffed the air, his nose catching some hint of Ruggie's scent, making him glare at nothing, 'That idiot. He knew I was in here but took her away.' He thought, getting up and heading out the door, his tail swaying in annoyance.

"I didn't expect him to be here..." Grim said, before looking at the bed, "Now it's going to smell like lion in here!"

-----

Ruggie pulled on (Y/n)'s hand with a grin, "Come on, (Y/n)! Sam has donuts on sale!"

"Senpai...Are we even trying to find Leona-senpai?" The girl said, tilting her head and stopping, which made the male stop and look at her.

The hyena male's ears flattened against his head and looked down at the ground, feeling guilty for lying to the girl, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to hang out with you..."

She smiled slightly and raised her left hand, running her fingers through his hair, which made him purr and his tail wag, "Senpai, if you wanted to hang out then you should've just asked instead of just making up a lie. I know you grew up with having to steal things and lie, but with me, you can be your normal self." She then took back her hand a booped his nose, making him blink a bit, "And keep being your cute self."

"I'm not cute!" He exclaimed, blushing.

"I beg to differ."

"Ruggie." A familiar voice called out, making the two turn their heads and see Leona with an angry look.

"L-Leona!" The said male said, eyes widen.

"You knew I was there the whole time but still stole her."

(Y/n) blinked a bit as they argued, before smiling a bit, "All right, no more arguing, lets all take a nap together." She said, grabbing their hands and leading them towards the Ramshackle dorm.

Since Leona barely held the girl's hand, he was surprised by the coolness of her right hand. He knew about her two different temperatures, but she would mostly pat him with her left side, which was warmer. Though he was shocked by the coolness of it, since he rarely ever seen her use the right side on him. He stared down at her right hand, 'She must've taken account that I like warmer temperatures...That's why she always uses the left on me...' He thought.

Ruggie on the other hand was having the best time of his life since he was holding the girl's hand. And anyone could tell he was happy from the hand holding since his tail was wagging excitedly behind him. He didn't mind the callouses on her palms, knowing how much she trains to get stronger, but at the same time her hands were soft.

~Bonus~

Shoto sighed as he put down the books on the table, "Magic is not easy..." He mumbled, before looking around, noticing the quietness, then saw Grim sleeping on the couch, 'Hm? Why is he sleeping on the couch?' He thought, going up to his sister's room, knocking on the door.

He waited a few seconds to hear a reply but heard nothing, making him open the door, his eyes widen before narrowing harshly at the two males that slept on either side of (Y/n), 'What is my position in this scenario? Ah, yes. Murder both.' His left side then light up in bright flames and that's when his twin woke up.

"Sho-nii...don't." She mumbled softly, which made the male instantly stop and look at his baby sister with such adoring eyes.

(A/n: Basically how Yushiro looks at Tamayo.)

"Anything for you my little sister." He said, before walking out the door, closing it behind him, 'Count your days, you two. Once she isn't in sight, you both will feel my wrath.' He thought with a frown.