~Special 09~

Plot: Todoroki-chan is given a tier list to rank who's the most attractive guy

Requested by: CatArena0308

(Unfortunately, Diasomnia won't be part of it since the book is still ongoing.)

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was walking out of class with Jack, Shoto, Epel, Ace, Deuce, and of course, Grim.

"We should meet up for lunch." Epel smiled as he looked at the rest.

The rest nodded.

"Myah, (Y/n). I have a question?" The feline looked at the girl.

The girl looked at him, then ahead to not bump into anyone, "What is it, Grim? Did you not understand Professor Crewel's lesson?" She questioned.

He shook his head, "Well, I barely understood it...But, I wanted to ask, who do you think is attractive? Out of all the guys?"

Jack's ears perked up as he heard the tanuki's words, along with the rest.

Shoto looked at them, "Obviously no one. My imotou is too perfect for anyone here." He bluntly said.

The girl blinked and looked at him, "But didn't you say that you appro—" She was cut off by her twin covering her mouth.

"Shhh. Too young either way." He said, putting down his hand.

She deadpanned, "We're the same age."

He only ignored her words, "Still too young."

She pouted slightly.

-----

As lunch came and students got their lunches, going to their tables with their friends, the Todoroki protection squad sat with each other.

Grim was eating, but was doodling something on one of (Y/n)'s notebooks. Once done, he pushed it towards her, which made her confused.

"What is this, Grim?" She questioned.

"A list of all the guys here. I wanna know who you think is the most attractive here. S tier being the Fairest of all and D being average." He said, knowing that a lot of the guys like her and wanted to see who he should be aware of.

She shrugged, "Sure." She said, as she wrote the names next to the letters in the chart that the tanuki drew. Shoto leaned over to draw something in the corner of the paper.

The others around her, except Shoto, Midoriya and Ortho, were nervous on where they would end up. Well, Ortho was nervous for his brother. Others around had overheard.

Vil had a smirk, knowing he would be at the S tier. Rook smiled, interested where he would land. Riddle was blushing, but also very nervous as he ate his lunch. Trey had a small blush along with a small smile. Cater was on his phone taking selfies but was barely focused on it, wanting to know his spot in the tier list.

Leona smirked, chuckling lowly, knowing he was on the top. Ruggie had his hopes up since he knew that she liked to pet his ears all the time. Azul on the other hand was on the down low, not wanting to know the results and wanted to hide. Jade had a smile, interested. Floyd was giggling like a madman, wanting to go and see.

Kalim had a large grin on his face, excited to hear. Jamil had a small blush, interested but at the same time not. Idia of course wasn't there in person, but he could see and hear from the cameras, while he was in the comfort of his room blushing profusely.

The dual haired girl finished and passed it back to the feline, "There." She said, before going back to her food.

Grim looked at the list and his eyes widen, "I didn't expect this." He then tilted his head and looked at her, "You didn't put any from Diasomnia?"

She shook her head, "I only know Tsunotarou. I don't really know the rest..."

"Ah, okay." He said, then looked at the list again, "It's interesting that there are some in the S tier."

Shoto leaned in to look and deadpanned, "Of course that lion is S tier." He said.

Leona, who overheard, smirked.

(Y/n) blushed slightly, shocking the other first-years, "It's not my fault..."

Her twin sighed, "Yeah, yeah. Not your fault that you have crushes on guys that have long hair."

Ace's eyes widen, "(Y/n) has crushes on guys with long hair?!" He exclaimed, making everyone around hear.

Midoriya blinked, "No wonder she kinda blushes while looking at Aizawa-sensei...or when he pats her head..." He muttered, making the girl blush.

"Midoriya...!" She called out.

Shoto nodded, "Yeah, she does. It's quite funny."

Grim tilted his head, "So that means you like Jamil, Leona and Idia? Just for their long hair?"

She blushed, "I'm so embarrassed now..." She muttered, putting her hands on her face to cover her face.

Jamil pulled up his hood and pulled the strings so he could hide his red face.

Idia wanted the earth to swallow him and to never appear ever again. He just sat as his desk as his face was red and his hair was pink, feeling embarrassed.

Ortho on the other hand was happy, "I'm so happy you like nii-san! I'm sure he's hiding right now, but I bet he's happy." He smiled at the girl.

Jack didn't want to ask, but he did, "Uhm, is there anyone in D tier?"

Midoriya looked and shook his head, "No. Just till B tier. Guess (Y/n)-chan likes all of you." He smiled, "Well, there is someone, but I'm sure it's personal reasons..."

Shoto looked at his sister, seeing her just trying to hide, so he pat her back.

Tier List

(A/N: I wanna hear your guys tier list

(A/N: I wanna hear your guys tier list. So put them in the comments :D)

~Bonus~

Grim blinked as he stared at the list, "Why did you put the headmage at D tier? He isn't part of it."

(Y/n) shrugged, "Just felt like it. Plus, he does still owe you tuna cans, remember?"

The feline blinked, before his eyes widen, "Myah! You're right!" He looked at her, "(Y/n)! Freeze his office again!"