~Special 11~

Plot: The Todoroki twins and Midoriya, dancing together in fantasy costumes and the others see them (Basically the Tangled dancing scene)

Requested by: mx_dottore

(If you know of the BNHA fantasy pics, then that's what they're wearing. Todoroki-chan is wearing a dress similar to Rapunzel's, just blue to match Shoto.)

-3rd POV-

There was a festival going on at school. Just a fun festival they did every year.

(Y/n) looked around with her feline friend, twin and other friend. They were interested in everything that was around, seeing some foods that looked familiar but others that weren't familiar.

There were some students that could be heard playing music with instruments.

Other students were around, having fun, playing some of the games that were around, eating, and talking.

Shoto and Grim had gone to get some food, while Midoriya stayed with the girl, watching everything in awe.

(Y/n) started taping her foot and bobbing her head to the beat of the music, before dragging the green haired male beside her to dance, "Come on, Midoriya." She said.

"Whoa! (Y/n)-chan!" He said, before chuckling and following along with her to the middle.

She then walked around, grabbing a few of her friends she saw around, like Cater, Trey, Azul, Floyd, Kalim, Ruggie, Epel, and Rook. She also invited a few other students she didn't know but knew were friends.

Shoto, who heard the commotion, looked and softly smiled, seeing his sister happy, before he blinked when she came up to him and dragged him along, causing him to chuckle.

As she and her friends and twin danced around. They would laugh as they spun each other in circles as they had their arms hooked around.

The students with the instruments noted them and smiled, upping the music and beat.

(Y/n) smiled as she went to hook with Kalim's arm, but was instead swept away by another random student along with the other male, which made the two looked at each other and laugh.

As they danced, jumped, cheered in excitement, the music upped the beat, going faster, as everyone spun in circles.

The girl spun, loving the feeling of being free. Free from the grips of her father, free from not putting up a mask to show everyone that she was okay. Free from everything.

Soon, the music came to a stop and she looked to see who ended up being her partner at the end, which was the hunter himself, Rook.

The blond smiled at her, "Bonjour, mon cherie." He said.

She softly smiled, "Hello, Rook-senpai." She said.

They pulled away and some of the rest came up with smiles or large grins.

"Little Koi-chan, that was so much fun." Floyd smiled, wrapping an arm around her.

Ruggie grinned, nodding, "That was honestly the most fun I've ever had."

Kalim pouted, "We almost got to dance together, (Y/n)." He said, which made her pat his head and he instantly smiled again.

Cater was obviously taking selfies and posting them on Magicam.

Trey shook his head at the male, but smiled at the girl, "Glad to be a part of it. Very fun."

Azul nodded, "It was quite the experience. Truly, magnificent and fun." He smiled.

Epel also nodded in agreement, "Hope next time we can do it again." He smiled.

Grim ran up and climbed up the girl to be on her head, "(Y/n)! That looked so fun and cool!" The feline smiled.

"We never danced before, so that was fun." Shoto said with a soft smile.

"I was so shocked when (Y/n)-chan brought me with her, but I'm glad she and the others had fun." Midoriya said, chuckling.

(Y/n) smiled at them, making the boys who had aa crush on her blush, "Let's do it again another time." She said, as the rest nodded with smiles.