~Special 03~

This will have a bit of spoilers if no one reads the manga for BNHA so be warned.

Requested by someone who wishes to remain anonymous. Sorry about the wait!

Plot: Dabi/Touya enters Twisted Wonderland and reunited with the twins, not knowing that he's alive.

-3rd POV-

The Todoroki twins were in class, bored out their mind since Professor Crewel was just saying things about potions and what to not mix with them. Ace and Grim were already asleep, not even caring about anything, while Deuce was taking notes at the important parts.

Though, soon that boredness came to an end when a yell was heard outside the classroom, startling everyone inside the class, even the two sleeping students.

"You are trespassing!" Crowley's voice could be heard.

"And I told you, where the hell I am." A male's voice could be heard.

Crewel looked at his students, "I'll be right back." He said, heading towards the door. He opened it, and ducked down as blue flames almost hit him.

Everyone's eyes widen as it had almost hit the teacher.

The stranger peeked into the classroom and the twins instantly got on the tables, their quirks activating.

The students were shocked by their classmates actions.

"It's a villain from our world. Stay down." (Y/n) said, as her twin brother nodded.

"Yo." The villain said, before averting his eyes to Shoto, "I told you to keep her out of trouble but you didn't listen. We made a promise to keep her safe from boys remember?"

The dual haired male deactivated his quirk and his eyes widen, "T-Touya...?"

"The one and only." He said, grinning at the twins with a small wave.

The girl deactivated her quirk and ran towards the once thought deceased brother, "Tou-nii!" She said, hugging him, feeling tears welling up.

The said male chuckled, "I miss that nickname...my little imouto." He said, swiping the tears.

Deuce just blinked before his eyes widening, remembering when the girl talked about having a dead sibling, "Wait! This is the eldest sibling you've been talking about (Y/n)?!" He said.

Dabi looked at the male with a glare, making him instantly shut up and sit down, before looking around the classroom, seeing that all of them were males, with the exception of the tanuki. Then he looked at Shoto, "I told you to keep her away from boys."

"I'm trying, but they keep coming. Our baby sister is too beautiful that she attracts guys from ever direction."

The male just sighed before bringing up a hand, as the other kept running his hand through his sister's hair since she was still hugging him, "If anyone dares come near my baby sis, be warned." He said, activating his quirk and blue flames surrounding it.

Ace and Deuce instantly yelped, ducking down the tables.

Grim could only grin, "Hey! You have blue flames like I do! And then you're a sibling of the twins? Even better! I like you."

"No burning my friends, Tou-nii." (Y/n) said, making the male instantly shut off his flames.

Dabi looked at her, "Yes, of course. Anything for you my baby sis." He said, patting her head, then looked at the feline, "Who are you?"

"I'm Grim! Best friend of (Y/n) and Shoto Todoroki!" He jumped down from the table and walked up to the three, "I'm the one who's been keeping them out of trouble! Mostly (Y/n), when Shoto wasn't here yet."

The said girl blinked with dotted eyes, "But I'm not that much of a trouble maker..."

"You are!" Most of the class said, but instantly quietened down when her siblings glared at them from behind her, making the girl confused and looked at her siblings but they smiled at her with a flowery aura around them.

'They are so protective of her...' Everyone thought, sweatdropping.

Crowley entered the class, a bit disheveled, and pointed at Dabi, "You! How dare you intrude!" He then paused, seeing the twins near Dabi, and noticed some similar features, "Oh. You must be a sibling of theirs...Welcome to Night Raven! I'm the principal here, Dire Crowley."

"Tell me. Is this an all boys school?" Dabi said.

"Why yes it is." He smiled, before noticing the male about to attack him, his eyes widening when he noticed the male wrap an arm protectively around (Y/n), "Ah, don't worry! No harm or anything of the sorts has been brought to her."

Everyone deadpanned.

"Tell that to Floyd-senpai, who kidnapped her once. Jade-senpai, who has shown her the best ways to manipulate someone. Azul-senpai giving her three days to retrieve a photo from a museum that was underwater."

"Tell that to Housewarden Vil, who had dragged her into dancing and singing. Vice Housewarden Rook stalking her every move and basically knows almost everything about her."

"Tell that to Vice Housewarden Jamil, who threw her out the building along with others during his overblot."

"Tell that to Leona-senpai, who almost hurt her when he overbloted."

"Tell that to Housewarden Riddle, who overbloted and she had to take care of it."

All the students said, making the oldest Todoroki sibling to look at Crowley with a glare and activate his quirk.

The principal smiled a bit, sweat drilling down his temple, "So...A few things may have happened. But it's fine. She's okay! No bruising or anything of the sorts." He then yelped when fire was thrown towards him, making him run out the classroom and the male following.

"Come back here! Making my baby sis go through all that!" Dabi exclaimed, his voice getting farther and farther as he chased the male.

Grim looked at the twins, "Your older brother is very interesting. Why did you say he died?"

"Because we thought he was..." Shoto said.

"But in our world...I guess he became a villain." (Y/n) said, making the felines eyes widen.

'And them two are training to be heroes...One day you'll have to fight him till one side survives...' He thought sadly.