~Special 10~

Plot: Night Raven holding a ball and Todoroki-chan relies on Pomefiore to help her to be more lady-like

Requested by: niagaralucas

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) stared at the letter in her hands, which was an invitation to a fancy ball that was being held at the school.

Midoriya, who stood at the left of her, tilted his head, "A ball? Seems fancy. Though, we don't have suits or really much to go with." He said.

Shoto, who stood to her right, nodded, "Yeah. But we can go to Professor Crewel. The ball isn't till in a couple of weeks." He said.

Grim, who was on top of the girl's head, blinked, "Kinda seems fun! Plus, they might have food!" He grinned.

All three deadpanned, 'Of course he thinks about food...' They thought.

The girl blinked, "I guess I'll go with Vil-senpai. He does know a lot about fashion too. And I want to get as much advice that I can get." She said.

They nodded at her words.

"Well, tomorrow we head out for outfits, so I'm guessing you'll be at Pomefiore." The male twin said, making her nod, "Alright. Have fun then." He pat her head.

-----

As school and all after school activities were finished and over with. Students would talk to each other on the upcoming ball or on the classes.

(Y/n) on the other hand went through the Pomefiore mirror and headed towards the dorm, passing by other Pomefiore students, till she saw a familiar blond with purple tips, a lilac haired one and another blond, "Vil-senpai, Rook-senpai, Epel-kun." She called out, making them turn.

"Oh? What a surprise, little flower. What seems to bring you here?" Vil questioned, tilting his head.

Rook smiled, "Ah, have you heard about the ball? Do you have anyone to go with? If not, I'm sure I would love to be your one!" He said.

Epel blinked, "Did I forget something in class?" He muttered to himself.

The girl stared at them, but mostly at the housewarden and vice, "I need your help with being more lady-like for the ball."

The hunter had sparkles appearing around him before grabbing her hands, "Oui! Let us start right away!" He said, already leading her away.

Vil smiled, following, "You came to the right people."

The lilac haired male felt bad for her, 'I wish you the most luck, (Y/n)...' He thought.

-----

"Now, first things first. No, slouching or anything along it. You must always stand straight, head held high. Shoulders back, stand up tall." Vil said, pushing on the girl's back so she stood straighter and gently pushed her head up.

"Always smile and be polite!" Rook smiled, which made her smile.

"Don't forget to bow."

"What happens next?" (Y/n) questioned, after she bowed like a princess would.

"You receive a kiss on the hand." The hunter said, grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it.

The housewarden gently grabbed her hands, pulling along, "Be sure to walk shoe by shoe." He said, watching as she put a foot in front of the other.

Rook smiled, "But remember, if we can do it, so can you too!"

She nodded, "Thank you, senpais." Though her eyes widen, when she was gently sat on a chair.

"Now, remember, elbows in and sit up straight. No slurping loudly that drink." Vil said, pushing her shoulders back.

She nodded, as she then looked around, seeing that the other blond was gone, but soon appeared with a box.

Rook removed the lid, revealing some heels. He got on one knee and removed her shoes, before slipping on the heels on her, "Now, remember all those things, and you'll be all right!" He got up and gently grabbed her hands to pull her up from the seat. Resting one hand on her middle and the other held her hand.

Her hand rested on his shoulder as the other held his, though her eyes widen when he started to move, her following, but she looked down at her feet to make sure not to step on him.

"Ah, ah, ah! No looking down. Always look at your partner, you don't want them to be sad, right? Or even make them feel like they're boring." He removed his hand that rested on her middle to lift her chin, "Chin held high. Trust your partner and follow!"

She nodded and followed along, which luckily she didn't step on his foot.

After a bit they stopped the practice, the two males nodded at each other, proud.

-----

The time came for the ball.

(Y/n) wore a beautiful red dress that Vil and Rook both agreed upon. Her brother and Midoriya wore suits that had ties to match the Ramshackle dorm colors. Grim on the other hand wore a bow that was red, since he wanted to match his henchman.

The boys, who had crushes on the girl, stared at her in awe and blushes on their faces.

Floyd obviously being the bravest and wanted to be with his koi-chan, went up to her, "Koi-chan."

The girl looked at him, before bowing slightly, "Floyd-senpai." She said.

He blinked before grinning and held out his hand, playing along like a prince, "May I have this dance?"

She grabbed his hand, which he brought up to kiss, "You may." Then she was whisked away to dance, while her head repeated the words the two Pomefiore males said.

Of course, others were jealous that Floyd got to her first and knew he wouldn't want to share her. But Vil and Rook were proud of their accomplishment, standing like proud fathers.