~Special 12~

Plot: Cheka comes to see his oji-tan but finds his oba-tan instead. A lion(Leona) might get cooked for dinner.

Requested by: @HitsuLeira

-3rd POV-

Cheka walked around the school, wanting to find his uncle, Leona. He literally was quite lost as he looked at the places some students pointed out.

Though, as he turned around, his eyes sparkled. His one and only favorite oba-tan was a few feet away with a few of her friends and her brother.

"Oba-tan!" He excitedly called out as he ran and hugged her legs.

Ace tilted his head, "Isn't that Leona-senpai's nephew?" He whispered to the male beside him.

Deuce nodded, "If I remember correctly, yeah." He whispered back.

Jack deadpanned, "She literally tried to kidnap him." He said, remembering back to the Spelldrive tournament.

Ruggie blinked before grinning, "Oh, yeah."

Midoriya sweatdropped, "I mean, it's (Y/n)-chan. She would kidnap a cute kid or animal if she could." He muttered, which they all nodded in agreement.

(Y/n) looked down at the lion cub and smiled, having sparkles around her, "Cheka. I'm happy to see you again." She said, making him let go of her legs as she picked him up and he instantly latched onto her.

He giggled and rubbed his cheek against hers, "Oba-tan! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Cheka. But, what are you doing here?" She questioned.

"I came here to look for oji-tan to play with him..." He pouted, "But I can't find him anywhere!"

She blinked, "How dare he. We must go find him and bother him...!"

His lion ears perked up and his tail swayed excitedly, "Yeah!" He grinned, then noticed Shoto, "Sho-tan!"

Shoto softly smiled and ruffled the boy's hair, "Hello, Cheka. Nice to see you again."

Cheka smiled at the male, before looking at his favorite oba-tan, "Oba-tan?"

The girl looked at him, tilting her head, "Yes, Cheka?"

"When are you visiting? I wanna play with you and it's very lonely since I don't have oba-tan to play with." He pouted.

She sighed softly, "Well, Leona-senpai hasn't really invited me to go to the Sunset Savanna..."

He pouted in wonder before smiling, "How about marrying oji-tan and you can visit anytime!" He exclaimed.

The guys froze as they felt the temperature drop beside them. They turned to look at Shoto, who had a dark look on his face.

"That damn lion..." He muttered to himself as he started to walk off to find Leona.

Midoriya instantly went after him and to stop him, "Shoto-kun! No need to get violent over the kid's words! I'm sure Cheka-kun just wants to play with her as much as possible."

The dual haired male just huffed, "Let it be a warning that I won't hesitate to freeze him and leave him there." He said.

Ace blinked, "Remind me to never get on his bad side..."

Deuce looked at him with a deadpan, "If anything, you probably annoy him with your problems."

"Hah?!"

"Shoto is pleasant to talk to. He gives great advice on training." Jack said.

Ruggie nodded, "Yeah, but they're sometimes ruthless on them..." He pouted slightly.

Cheka, who was unfazed at the whole ordeal, kept grinning at (Y/n), "Oba-tan! You should!"

The girl smiled softly, "I'm sure Leona-senpai wouldn't want to marry me."

"Eh? Why not?! Oba-tan is fit to be a princess!"

"Sometimes people aren't meant to be like all fairytales out there. But be sure, I'll visit you soon, of course, if your father lets me." She booped his nose, which made him giggle.

"Of course he will! Papa is very friendly." He grinned.

~Bonus~

After sending Cheka back home and everyone went their separate ways, the male twin went off to go do something.

Shoto activated his fire quirk as he watched Leona walking in the distance, "We eating good tonight boys."