~Special 04~

Requested by: CatherineWininger

Plot: Dabi/Touya in TW and the boys falling for (Y/n).

-3rd POV-

Dabi sighed as he was in the Ramshackle dorm, since he appeared out of nowhere and would take a bit for him to get back to Japan. In the meantime though, he stayed with the twins and follow them around if they went out.

Shoto was going to stay indoors for today, while (Y/n) went out to do a few things.

The oldest sibling decided to accompany his baby sister, not wanting her to go on her own.

The dual haired girl was by the door with her older brother and looked at her twin, "I'll see you in a bit, Sho-nii." She said, as he waved back, then she looked at her older brother, "Let's go, Tou-nii."

Dabi smiled slightly at his sister and pat her head, "All right." He said, opening the door for her. She walked out and he walked out, closing the door behind him, "Where to first?"

"We have to pass by Heartslabyul, I have a few things to discuss with Riddle-senpai." She said, beginning to walk, making the male follow after her.

-----

As the oldest Todoroki watched his sister talk with Riddle, who he thought was a bit too short for his liking, but either way, he could see a sparkle in the red haired male's eyes, and he didn't like it one bit.

'Does he really think he has a chance with my baby sis? Don't make me laugh.' He thought, before spotting a green haired male walk up with desserts and an orange haired male carrying a tray of tea.

"Hello Riddle, (Y/n)." Trey said, smiling at the two as he put down a plate of desserts in front of them.

Cater put down the tea and hugged the girl, "(N/n)-chan! Glad you're here!" He happily exclaimed, before instantly letting go, sensing the heat and a glare, 'I'm gonna be murdered!' He thought.

(Y/n) looked at her brother, who instantly put out the flames and smiled at his sister with a pink aura around him, "Tou-nii, no burning my friends."

"Hai, hai. Anything for you my little imouto." He smiled.

The three Heartslabyul students couldn't help but be scared, 'The power she holds over her older siblings...' They thought in wonder.

-----

Once the two left Heartslabyul, the two Todoroki siblings walked around the school.

"So, how long have you been here?" Dabi asked, as he looked around.

"For a few months now. Mr. Crowley hasn't been able to find a way back...only because he's been busy doing other things." She then sighed, "I do hope to see everyone again..."

He pat her head, "You will see them again. Just keep your head up."

The girl smiled at him, making him look at her with a soft look, "Thanks, Tou-nii."

"Koi-chan!!!" A voice called out, making the siblings turn and see Floyd, running up to the two, before scooping up the girl and running, "Let's go!"

Dabi blinked a few times, before his eyes glared harshly at the eel, before running after them, "Give me back my baby sister!" He exclaimed.

Floyd could only laugh and looked down at the girl with a small pout, "Koi-chan, you said you would hang out with me."

"Ah, sorry Floyd-senpai. Been busy at Heartslabyul discussing a few things with Riddle-senpai." The dual haired girl said, before patting his head, making him grin at her, "Now, put me down. I don't want you to be burned by my big brother."

"Hai." He said, coming to a stop and putting down the girl.

The villain caught up and pulled his sister behind him, "What the hell?! You just up and kidnap my baby sis?! Do you really want to die?!"

Floyd only grinned and pat the girl's head, "Hope to see you soon, Koi-chan!"

The older brother saw the soft look he gave her, making his eyes widen, 'Is everyone here in love with my sister?' He thought, before grabbing her arm and dragging her back to the Ramshackle dorm.

The girl could only blink and she waved at Floyd.

-----

Once at the dorm, Dabi opened the door and walked in, heading straight towards Shoto, who was reading a book on the couch.

"You knew about this? And didn't dare tell me?" He said, looking at the male.

"Look, I'm trying my best. When I'm around, no one dares to try anything...other than Floyd. But other than that, I am doing my best." The dual haired male said.

They then looked at their sister, who was petting Grim as he slept on her lap, then looked at each other.

"She's too pretty for all these boys. No one deserves her." They both said, nodding to each other.