~Special 08~

Requested by no one

Plot: Grim getting help to get rid of Todoroki-chan's admirers

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) had entered the classroom with Grim in her arms. She noticed that on the table where she usually sat at, there was a note on top of it. She was slightly confused, but went over and opened it, reading the contents inside.

The feline peeked and glared at the note, 'Another trying to confess to my henchman? Ha! As if!' He thought, grabbing the note with his mouth and running off.

"Wha—Grim!" The dual haired girl called out.

The tanuki ran and went through a mirror, not paying attention which dorm it was he entered through, till he took note that he entered through Savanaclaw. They ran and Ruggie saw him, run past.

"Oi!" He called out, running after him.

The two ended up at Leona's room, who of course was sleeping as always, but was still on guard since his ear twitched.

"What do you two want." He said, yawning, showing his canines.

Grim gave him the note, "I want you to get rid of my henchman's admirers. They always try to confess every week, but I keep changing her mind. It's getting tiring." He grumbled.

The lion male read through it, along with the hyena male, who peeked over the male's shoulder, before they glared at it and the leader turned it to sand.

"All right. What do I get out of this?" Leona questioned, looking at the feline.

"I'll get you steak for a whole month!"

"Get me donuts!" Ruggie grinned, to which the feline nodded.

The male chuckled, "Fine."

"But no offense. Is this really necessary?"

Grim looked at him with a glare, "Of course! (Y/n) doesn't deserve weak guys or any guy for that matter!"

'Overprotective much?' The two thought, deadpanning.

-----

A kid bowed in front of (Y/n) holding a note in his shaky hands, "Please accept this note!"

The girl blinked a bit, about to open her mouth to speak, but her eyes widen a bit when she was pulled into a sturdy chest.

"Oi, why are you annoying my herbivore." The familiar voice of Leona said, which made the guy jumped.

"Leona-senpai." The girl said, blinking at him.

The admirer had ran, not wanting to get hurt by the Housewarden of Savanaclaw.

The lion male smirked, before turning to the girl, "Come on, herbivore. You owe me by staying by my side."

"Eh? But senpai..." She trailed off, but knew whatever he said was final, and she was soon dragged by the male.

-----

Another week has passed, and another admirer was in front of the girl, proclaiming their love to the girl.

(Y/n) has been denying all the boys since she knew one day she will go to her own world. Her twin brother will be sad that she has a boyfriend. But most of all, she had to train to be a good hero. It was a dangerous job to become a hero since she knew if there was a battle, someone would die, it could be her or another hero that was near her. The girl didn't want to think ahead, but she knew if she did die in battle, she would leave a special someone.

"Oi, what are you doing with (Y/n). She promised to buy me donuts." Ruggie could be heard, wrapping his arms around the girl's midsection.

The other male felt frightened, since he heard a rumor going around that the girl has Savanaclaw bodyguards now, "I-I'll see you around, (Y/n)." He said, before running off.

"Cute hyena boy." The dual haired girl said, which made the male blush.

"Stop with the nickname!" He exclaimed, before grabbing her hand, "Come on, we have things to do."

"All right, senpai." She said.

From then on, no admirers could get close to the hero-in-training since she had the two Savanaclaw students near her at all times. Grim on the other hand was smirking, glad that they couldn't confess anymore, though, he felt sad that he had to give them steak and donuts. But at least it wasn't his money. It was Crowley's.