~Special 07~

Requested by: rinalee101. Sorry for the late upload, I got sick, then I tried to type but my bf would distract me lol. But I hope you enjoy it!

Plot: Todoroki-chan meeting the TW boys relatives during Parents Day.

-3rd POV-

Parents Day. The day where family of the students come to visit their kids and see how they are doing in school, revisiting old memories from their time at the school, and meeting their kids friends. Though, unfortunately, no one was here to see the Todoroki twins or Grim, since they didn't remember their family or their family was from a different dimension.

(Y/n) watched from the window, seeing parents and younger siblings hug the students. She looked down at her necklace, opening the small locket and seeing a picture of her smiling siblings and on the other was her mother with a soft smile. She sighed softly.

Shoto on the other hand was in his room, comforting Grim, who felt sad that he didn't remember none of his family members or at least his mother.

The young girl closed the locket and walking out the dorm, wanting some fresh air, but was immediately hugged by someone.

"(Y/n)!! I want you to meet my family!" A happy voice said, making her look and see a familiar white haired male.

"Kalim-senpai." She said, before noticing all his family members, making her eyes widen, 'So many siblings...' She thought.

The two older adults smiled, before walking up to the girl, making the girl squint.

'Now I see where Kalim-senpai got his bright smile...'

"Thank you for being Kalim's friend. And a beautiful girl at that." The older woman said, smiling at her.

The older male nodded, "Kalim always seems to talk a lot about you. Almost like a crush on you."

Kalim blushed a tiny bit, "Wha-!"

"Kalim-sama!" A female voice called out, making the two teens look and see a girl.

The said male eyes brightened up, "Najma! Good timing!"

The girl smiled and looked at the dual haired girl, her eyes brightening, "You must be (Y/n)! Jamil has talked a lot about you." She grinned, as her brother blushed.

"Najma..." Jamil said in a warning tone, making her look at him with a grin then back at the girl.

(Y/n) nodded, "Yes, I'm (Y/n). Nice to meet you."

"I'm Najma. We talked when you were in Scarabia."

The girl blinked before nodding, remembering her, "Oh, right. It's really nice to finally meet you."

Najma smiled, and grabbed her hands, "I have so much to tell you about Jamil!"

Jamil grabbed his sister, "Sorry, (Y/n)." He mumbled, dragging her, "C'mon, we have to meet up with our parents."

"But—"

"No."

"Fine." She pouted, then waved at the dual haired girl, "Bye, (Y/n)!" She said, as the other girl returned the gesture.

Kalim had went off with his parents and siblings to show them around, leaving the hero alone.

(Y/n) blinked a bit, 'They're very lively...' She thought, before continuing her walk.

-----

As the hero walked, she felt someone hug her leg, making her look and see familiar small lion ears.