sixteen

Ellie grabbed my face in her hands, crashing her lips into mine as she laid me back on the couch. I practically melted under her touch. I couldn't stand the fact that she had that effect over me. She rolled her hips into mine causing me to whimper slightly into the kiss.

"Lift up," She instructed.

I arched my back off of the couch so that she could remove my shirt, her hands instantly searching my newly exposed skin. Her rough fingertips glided down to my waist. She gripped at my skin, just enough to make me gasp but not enough to hurt me. She smirked at my reaction - she knew what she was doing.

She pulled her jeans off of her legs, tossing them across the room to begin slowly kissing down my body, her eyes heavy on mine as she got lower and lower. I covered my face with my hands out of embarrassment, I'd never done anything like this before. I felt stupid.

"Move your hand," She whispered against my skin.

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can watch the way you look when I fuck you,"

That sentence alone was enough to make me tremble. My legs were shaking with anticipation before she'd even touched me properly. I pulled my hand away from my face causing her to nod her head with a grin.

She tugged at the waistband of my jeans, pulling them down my legs to kiss up my thighs. Her kisses were long and sloppy, her tongue traced from my inner thigh, stopping at the line of my underwear to begin on the opposite side. She was teasing. She loved making me wait.

I tangled my fingers in her hair, moving her face to where I needed her the most. She didn't comply. Instead, she began to suck on my inner thighs, digging her teeth in slightly to leave purple marks on my tender skin. I moaned quietly, bucking my hips into her face. She wrapped her arms around my thighs, holding down my waist so that I couldn't wriggle beneath her. She was stronger than I thought she was, easily able to pin me down even when I was desperate.

"Stay still or I'll stop. Do you understand?" She asked.

"I understand,"

"Mm," She moaned, "That's my good girl."

Ellie hooked her fingers into my waistband, pulling my underwear slowly down my legs and discarding them across them room. She rubbed her fingers up my pussy, smirking when she realised how wet I was.

"That's all it takes, huh? Dually noted."

"Fuck off," I scoffed, kicking her back with my heel as she chuckled.

She buried her face between my legs, her mouth working on my clit. She slowly flicked her tongue causing me to whimper, tangling my fingers in her hair to stroke it gently. She moaned against me, her eyes fluttering closed as she sucked on my sensitive skin.

"Tell me how good it feels," She whispered.

I groaned in response causing her to lightly slap my inner thigh.

"Tell me."

"It feels so fucking good, Ellie..." I choked out, clenching my eyes shut as I arched my back off of the couch.

I felt a tension building in my stomach as I rolled my hips on to her face. I gripped the side of the couch, barely able to stop my hips from bucking and my legs from shaking.

"Come on..." She encouraged quietly, "Let go."

I let out a loud moan, my body sinking into the couch as I came. I trembled as I came down from my orgasm, gasping as I felt myself lifted from the couch to a mattress on the floor.

Ellie laid me on my back, draping her arm around my waist as she pressed a kiss to my forehead. I turned over, laying my head on her chest so that she could begin to slowly stroke my hair. We laid in silence for a while. I wasn't quite able to comprehend what had just happened. All I knew was that I definitely wanted it to happen again.

"Are you okay?" She eventually asked once my breathing had slowed to a normal pace.

"I'm better than okay," I giggled, "Are you?"

"Ditto."

I studied her arm that rested on her chest, tracing my fingers along her tattoo before noticing bumps beneath my fingers. I furrowed my brows - why hadn't I noticed the huge scar on her arm before?

"What's this?" I asked.

"A chemical burn..." She began, "To cover a bite mark. Right here. I got jumped by an infected when I was fourteen. And turns out I'm... immune, so it healed with a ring of fucked up teeth marks and cysts and--"

I groaned and tossed her arm away from me, rolling my eyes as I sat up.

"Ow!" She whined, "I'm serious!"

"Oh, you wanna see a bite mark?" I asked, climbing on her lap and burying my face in her neck causing her to laugh loudly and wriggle beneath me, "Did you hear that?"

I sprung to my feet when I heard voices coming down the stairs, running to find my clothes and quickly yanking them back on but it was too late.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Ellie asked frantically.

Dina and Jesse stood with widened eyes, both turning around simultaneously as they saw Ellie and I fumbling for our clothes.

"Are you kidding me? You're meant to be on patrol." Jesse half-yelled, it's like I could see his anger even though he wasn't facing me.

"There's a blizzard outside!"

"God, is that weed?" He asked as I zipped up my jacket, "People are counting on you. What we do matters!"

"Well then why aren't you at the fucking lookout?" I spat, slinging my bag over my shoulder and folding my arms.

"Because Tommy and Joel didn't show up!"

"What do you mean?" Ellie asked with furrowed brows.

"We waited for them for an hour. I was looking for their horses when I saw lights," Dina began to explain.

"Maybe they just went back to town..."

"Without being replaced? No way. How much of their region have you covered?" Ellie asked as we all began to head upstairs.

"Not much."

"Then we split up. Go at it from different sides. We can cover the whole thing in a few hours," She nodded, unblocking the doors and hopping on Shimmer.

Before she could ride off, Jesse stopped her to say, "I don't like you riding solo. Take Charlotte. We don't know what's out there,"

"Exactly! What if they need help?"

Jesse shook his head, accepting that Ellie wasn't going to leave the idea alone.

"Okay, I'll head west, Dina can take south, and you two come from the east. But be smart about it, yeah?"

Ellie nodded and began to race ahead. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach, I knew something wasn't right.