Chapter 10.

LUNAS POV
____________________________________

       "I uh... I slept with Atlas" they stare at me as if I said something bad. "When?" They sit down waiting for the juicy gossip. "More than once this past week" I think their surprise come from the fact that I'm willing to open up to them right now.

      "Why would you? Is this about that stupid bet with rose" I looked down knowing that's what I was going to tell atlas when I went to his house. "I called the bet off with rose" let me tell you she was pissed.

"You did? When" Fallon leans forward hoping for an answer "Since the first time I fucked him" I couldn't help but feel guilty about it. "And you kept fucking him even after you called the bet off?" They seem way to invested in this.

"Not really fucking but yea sure" They both look at each other as if they know something I don't. "So that bullshit excuse you gave use the day he stayed over was a lie?" I nodded "Not completely a lie. Someone was actually following him that day" it was just a good excuse to have him close.

Fallon nodded eyeing me suspiciously "And you enjoyed fucking him" wow ok I didn't expect that question "I guess so, you know what I'll change my answer. Yes I did enjoy it" Your damn right I enjoyed it.

Vivid memories of Atlas on top of me resurfaced. Shit. I'm day dreaming again. "You Enjoyed it enough to let him stay the night" that's where I didn't answer.

Because yea it's abnormal for me to let a guy in my own bed. "Yes" I continue eating as if nothing had happened and as if I didn't say anything. That's when it hit me that Rose was the one who told Liam. Only she knew where he was and now not only am I in danger so is atlas. She's pissed I called the bet off. I wonder what Liam is going to do with her now that he knows that she also knew where he was.

But I don't make it obvious that I know. I simply look down at my phone and check my messages. That's when atlas walks in the house. I know it's him because only he knocks three times before opening the door. Even tho he knows he can just come in.

       I ignore Atlas and continue answering messages and emails. "Atlas are you alright" now that caught my attention. "I don't know" I look up and see him standing there looking pissed as hell.

       This time daya was the one that asked "What happened?" She stands up and sits him on the table. He pulls out a paper and slides it across to me.

       I take the paper and it's a picture of a younger me with Veronica,Atlas's mom. Shit. "Why did you lie to me? All three of you lied to me"

        His voice sounds strained and hurt. "Atlas" before I could explain things he gets up and leaves. I walk out after him and stop him from leaving. "It's not what it seems like. Let me explain please" I don't know why I begged him to listen I just did.

       Fallon and Daya walk out behind me watching as he breaks down. "Fuck you Luna. For all I know you've lied about everything" I would never lie to him. It wasn't a lie it just wasn't the whole truth.

      As he's yelling at me I see a white van rushing towards us. Fuck. Reacting as quick as I can I turn him around and they shot out of the window.

      Daya grabs atlas and throws him on the ground. The next thing I felt was pain. Fallon runs to me and grabs me before I fall. "Fuck"

        They try to carry me into the house but I insist on walking. I don't them worrying about me. Not anymore at least.

        I can hear Fallon on the phone calling 911 while atlas is by my side. He's putting pressure on my stomach as I bleed out. "It's ok atlas" with all my strength I move his hands from touching me.

       "You can't do this to me Luna please" Grunting in pain I say "I'm ok with this" I really am. I did everything I could to protect him. I proved im worthy.

       "I kept my promise to Veronica that's all that matters" Atlas shakes his head. He keeps trying to put pressure on my wound but I don't let him. Instead I hold his bloody hand.

         I held his hand up until I was put into the ambulance. Fallon stoped atlas from coming with me. Daya came instead. Last thing I remember hearing was "It's ok we'll take care of him for you" before darkness consumed me.