Just another job

The night was cold. It looked even colder with pale moon that shined at empty streets. A crow could be seen flying through sky. She landed in infamous Clock tower.

Inside was dark with couple candles.
The crow waited patiently at the window, ready to give the message. A person apporached the crow. She dropped the matchbox and flew away.
The person took the matchbox.
It read: " Got something interesting for you. B."

The person smirked and started descending the Clock tower. He jumped over couple rooftops untill finaly reaching his destination.

He got inside like usuall, trough window. He lean at wall waching how a man is searching for something, completely unaware of him.

He waited enough.
"Searching for something?"
The man jumped."Garrett! Stop scaring me like that all the time!"
Garrett smirked and asked: "Got yourself a new bird, Basso?"
Basso looked at bird and said: "Well we need it, after all. Her name is Allin. Just so you now." Garrett nodded. "I believe you are here for the job, not the bird?" Basso looked at Garrett. Garrett didn't answered, just waited for the job. "Alright... So you'll have to steal the diamond from the old temple at The Night gate. The best way to get there is through Old Chapel." "Sounds easy." Garrett pointed out. "Don't wory the pay is good." That was all Garrett needed. He exited the room, and start his way to temple.

It took him some time before he reached the temple.He had on his way visited Queen of begars, but that gived him only questons."What did she meen by"Look out for the power." Did she through about the Primal?" Garrett didn't now, so he just decided to shake it of.

Rising his head he saw a half collapsed temple.
Suddenly he felt a small pain around his right eye."It seems that Primal is reackting. Well, my interest in this place has incerased after all." Putting his mask on he enterd the temple.

A/N: WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT THIS IS ONLY BEGENING. IT WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE. NEXT CAPTER. SOON!