Fight or run

Demon of monsters looked at confused and scared men before him. "Patetich." he said.

Garrett looked closly at Tarune.
Tarune now had both hands and legs. Long claws and long teath. He even had spikes on his back spreading trought his spine.
His legs were wolf like, whille he had horns he also had five snake like creatures coming out from his back and they were looking at humans before them. Creatures and Tarune where collored in blue, red and orange.

Tarune rised his hand. Ball of light formed in his hand from it lightingh striked guards and they fall dead. General, Garrett and Raizor ducked in the shadows.
Out of sight.

"Where are you little humans?!"
Rooared Tarune. Snakes were hissing on his back.

Garrett stood behind a pillar. Lightingh from Tarune flashed across the room, making him
easier to be spooted.

He could see general beying rather, scared. "He saw a dragon, he witness Primal events and he's scared of this now? Or maybe he just doesn't like snakes?" Garrett smirked at his trought.

The pilars were surounding the Dragon eye pedestal and Tarune that were above it.

"You can't hide!" yalled Tarune.

In shadows were dragon Raizor. Trying to hide, but it was hard with her big body. She noticed Garrett.
Single move of her head and he know what did she think. They needed to defeat Tarune.

"This isn't so differen than my last encounter whit general... But this time it seems I can't just slip away." he trought and puted his mask.

Snakes from Tarune's back started extending, slowly cirkling around the room. They almost got to Garrett, but then Raizor yalled:"Hey! Over here!"
Tarune growled.

Lightingh striked for Raizor, but missed. Unfortunatly, snakes noticed Garrett. Just as they noticed general. Snakes grabed them with their mouth and lifted high.

"Hahaha! You humans are realy weak! You are nothing against me!" Laughed Tarune..
"Are you shure you want to do that? Little lizard." he looked at Raizor. At that Raizor jumped at him, biting him on neck and sinking her teeath into his flesh.

Tarune cried in pain. So did snakes, but still did not let go. They just hollded stronger.

Garrett looked around. For some reason his equipment were here. Probably becase of Raizor. But it were out of his reach.
General took out his crossbow and stabed creature's eye.  Creature let him go.

Tarune kicked Raizor and she hit the wall. He steps on her, making her unable to escape. She groaned.

"Get of me you poor escuse for a demon!" Razor jalled in pain as Tarune's paw were crushing her bones. Tarune only laughed.
"Ah little Raizor. Only now I see how did you grow up and how did you changed."
Garrett listend to what Tarune was saying, but still trying to escape.
"I didn't believe you could ever become something. And only reason you did was becuse you're a traitor!"
"Who is a traitor? You or me? What will he say, hm?"
Raizor growled and stabed his leg with her scorpion tail.

"Garrett catch!" Razor said and trowed Garrett his equipment.
Garrett catched it and stabed creature's eye, just like general.
Snake let go and Garrett falls to the floor.

Snakes and Tarune were angry.
Tarune started creating lightinghs. Temple started to crash. Boulders crashed Tarune and he scream. From scream snakes go willd and bite each oder.

Raizor picked up Garrett and trowed him on her back. They saw Thief-taker General also trying to escape, but becuse he didn't have wings he couldn't get out. Raizor took of. Behind them they heard yelling and loud crash.

The temple collapsed.

They trought they were finaly safe. But Garrett's world became blurred and he pass out. The snake posion finaly got to him.

"Garrett? Garrett all you alright?" Razor turned her head just to see him sleeping on her neck.
"So Tarune's posion have afect on humans. Well at last something from him. Don't wory I know how to heall you."

Razor sighed and started flying faster. Sun were reflecting from her scales. She were closer and closer to finish her plan.

"Now you just have to decide will you fight or run."

A/N: ANOTHER CAPTER HERE. Jej! SO I DECIDED I WILL POST NEW CAPTERS EVERY MONDAY. SO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU CAN ASPECT IT. AND FOR ME TO HAVE LITTLE MORE TIME WITHOW STRESS. Hehe... SO YEA GOODBAY!