The trap

Garrett made his way throught big hallway. On some places where couple valuables, but nothing interesting. He still had to steal the diamond, only problem was he can't find it. The temple looked like a maze. Even Primal didn't help.

Lost in throught Garrett almost didn't see the trap on the floor.
He stooped in second. Activating the Primal in his eye, he saw that the entire floor was red. The trap spread to the end of another hallway.

"Looks like there's something worth protection. Maybe i am on the right way. Can't hurt to investigate." Garrett said to himself, and start thinking how to enable the trap.
On the coner of his eye, he spooted the ledge on the wall. It was nearly invisible.

The second he pressed it, the trap was disabled.
"That this ruin is not so maze like, this would not be hard at all." Garrett smirked and continued throught the hallway.

Huge door where blocking Garretts way. They where painted and decorated in pictures of war and dragons. Garrett didn't care, he was here for the job and he'll get it done.

When he enterd the huge room, he spooted glowing diamond. At center of the room.

Diamond glowed with power.
It was orange color with dragon like pupil. It was shaped and reminded in every way like dragon eye. One look at diamond and you could tell it was valuable.

Garrett took the diamond to examine it. "A fine piece."Garrett said impressed and it was hard to impress Garrett. But as he was holding it he feelt sharp pain in his right eye and lungs.

He dropped on all four and released the diamond. His lungs feelt like they are in a fire, his bones where cracking and became heavy. He couldn't breathe. The Primal was pulsating energy trought his body and he feelt it. Garrett vision blurred and he released inhuman sound. Almost like rooar. Then everything around him went black.

He didn't saw that one girl was waching. And grinning.

A/N: DID YOU LIKE IT? I HOPE.
SORY FOR MISTAKES, I CAN'T CORRECT THEM ALL. NEXT CAPTER SOON!