The end of this trouble

Garrett stood in awe. He didn't espect that. It got him like a knife.

"What?" he finaly found words to ask.
"Your dragon. I said it is time for you to finaly have a dragon." man responded.
"Well I don't want a dragon."Garrett said harsh.

Man smiled, on other hand Raizor looked uncomfortable.

Garrett looked at her with death glare.

"You bringed me here becuse of that? Who are you anyway? He turned to man. Raizor grined uncomfortably while man smiled even more.

"My name is Femor. I am but an old man with criminal past." he paused then added:"And with a dragon." he chuckled.

"Femor is my master. And he has me becuse of his criminal past-"

"So you are here to stop him doing that again?" he asked bored, interupting Raizor.

But she looked ofendet at that.

"Of course not. He chose by himself to stop with criminal.
As he chose to keep me. I am here becuse he got to me same way as you... Trought Dragon eye."

"Great... Now I will have a dragon to take care of. I guess it wouldn't be so much differen than with Erin" Garrett trought.

Femor interupted the silnce:It is called Dragon curse. It passes to body of ahm... Let's say bad ones and is better to get it out.
Only way is to shed some of blood to tears of regret. Where you meet your dragon."

Garrett smirked.

"And if I don't regret anithing?" Garrett asked.

"Well, tears of regret don't know that." he laughed and Garrett smirked. Femor got kick on his head with Raizor's wing.

"You better get going. I mean. If you don't want to die."

                         ****

Cold were freezing Garrett. He barely wallked trought snow. Harsh wind were bloowing him, little left little right. Aperantly, Raizor couldn't go with him now, so he was by himself. Garrett was fine with it, but this cold made him think twice.

They said that enterance were somwere in this woods, but well hiden and he himself had to find it. He used Primal and world around him went even darker. Little futher were glowing blue shaped like enterance.
He wallked to it. That was it, he was sure. Garrett enterd.

As he was about to relax from cold otside he noticed something in the shadows.

It were creatures like around Moyra asylum, the ones Primal made everyone around him.
But eyes of this ones were orange.
"How original."Garrett said to himself. He passed that one on enterance with ease, but soon came to even more monsters. Even trought there were differen tipes of them, he didn't pay much atention to them. He just wanted to get out of here.

Being alone on "mision" were finaly good change. Garrett was used to be alone so that with Raizor were, not so welcome change. But now he was alone and fairly satisfaed.

This "mision" were actualy prety good for Garrett. He found many valuable things.

Maybe it was Garrett's luck or his skills, becuse he was after all Master thief, but he managed to get to tears of regret withow much efort and troubles.

He saw it. Tear looking bowl on small pedstal at the begining of the open room. Woden brige were only way to get to other room. Garrett saw no problem in that so he crossed it. When looking down he saw a lot of spikes.

Finaly, he was at pedestal. On other side of the room were many cages, and big ones to.
Well, Garrett gessed they were cages becuse something tried to get out from other side of metal door. Many of cages were also in, who knows how long, hallway before him.