prologue

⚜️

"I can't marry her. I am old enough to be her father, not her bloody husband" he shouted in pure rage.

"Oman you have to marry her. We can't leave her like that. Think about it. She has no one. Men will think they has a right to mollest her" He looked at the girl who was clutching Fatima's neck tightly.

Indeed, it was true. Her beauty Always attract so much attention. They can't leave a poor soul like this on streets.

He sat down on a bench rubbing his palm against his forehead. He was in strange dilema.

"Call Imam" he stated firmly.

Fatima gave him a sympathetic smile.

Summary
_________________________

Oman married a young girl to save her from this cruel society. But later he fell harder for his little wife. But his life was also endangered because he was exiled from his country. The Iranian sultan wanted him dead. He intended to go to the Indian sub-continent and spend the rest of his life there.

Their journey brought them close.

Initially, he was reluctant to accept her as his wife but later fell harder for her. He knew it was wrong but the innocent girl was his wife and he will not stop himself when he falls in love with her.

Strongest leaders bow down to this 6'1 ft of a man with brown hair and deep dark eyes. Every person could piss in fear of his dangerous, domineering and intimidating presence except his little beautiful girl, Tara. He can take anyone's life for her and can also give his life for her.

*Oman's age - 30
Tara's age - 16*