9

He looked everywhere for her. It appeared to be a riddle he had to solve to reach his wife.

The same girl from yesterday who was whispering and eyeing Oman came in front of him.

"Are you looking for someone?" She asked, her hands behind her back, and looked up at Oman with fake innocent eyes.

First he decided to ignore her, then he gave it some thought before asking her. He ran his tongue over his lips to moisturise them.

"Yes, did you see a girl with long hair? She was with me," he said; he had a frown on his face. It seemed he was really worried.

She just wanted to grab his attention. He looked wealthy and strong. This kind of man was the dream of every woman. She can't let him go without trying.

"You really care for her," she commented.

"Did you see her?" He emphasised each word.

She pouted her lips, looking up and down and checking him out.

Oman shook his head and started walking away. He couldn't waste his time on her. He knew what she wanted, but now his heart was only craving for the one person who had captured his heart.

She followed him and grabbed his hand. "Oh, I remember seeing her with a man behind those palm trees," she said, pointing in a direction.

He jerked her hand away.

"You don't believe me. Ok, then look at yourself," she said, trying to look cute and appealing.

Far away, he saw some palm trees and noticed a short girl standing under a tree.

He didn't look at the girl as his eyes lingered on Tara, ignoring her for good.

She rolled her eyes at that. She wondered what that little girl has that she can't compete with.

Oman started moving toward trees but stopped short when he noticed a manly body appear out of blue, and now she was talking to him.

His tall figure was hovering over her. Realization smacked him in the face. A fucking pervert was getting close to her.

He hated how close she was standing to him, and over the top, his hand was in her hair, near her neck.

She was eating something and smiling at the flat-faced man. He walked up to them like a predator.

"Hey"

Tara jumped back upon hearing his loud voice.

When his eyes clashed with Oman's angry ones. He knew he was in deep trouble.

Daria wasn't paying much attention to her, so she slipped away for a moment to look around. Then she met this man who offered her grapes.

She gladly accepted it as she didn't wanted to seem rude. He told her he was a heir of a rich family. She didn't understand much but she kept munching on grapes.

She didn't mind him touching her hair because he was talking so politely to her.

Watching oman coming toward her. She beamed and ran to him before he could reach him.

She extended her hands in front of him.

"Oman, look at these grapes. They are so yummy." Oman saw her hands full of grapes. she foolishly risked his wrath in this way.

He growled at her utter nonsense, and he slapped her hands away, making all the grapes fall to the ground.

His fury made his blood boil. The vengeance in him was screaming to be unleashed. He rushed to the man and grabbed him by clutching his robe, pulling him up in the air.

Oman's tall height hovered over his dwarf body.

"What the hell were you trying to do?" His scared eyes went wide in fear.

"I didn't do anything. She was hungry, so I gave her just a few grapes to eat," he blamed Tara. Perverts like him always do that.

Oman punched him hard in the face and shoved him in the dirt.

One of her hands flew to her mouth. Tara was afraid and was standing against a tree. She had never seen this side of him before.

Oman pulled him up by his collar and punched him again in the face. His lips were bleeding from the blow. With blurred vision, he looked at Oman's scary face.

"Don't show me your ugly face or else I won't think twice to kill you," he pushed him away, making him stumble.

He wanted to beat him more, but at the same time he didn't want to scare Tara.

Tara saw the man run to save his life. But now she didn't know how to save her life. What if he also punched her face? She would die. Many thoughts ran through her mind, making her heart beat fast. She could hear the loud thumping of her heart.

Oman scanned Tara from head to toe. Her tresses were opened. Wasn't she aware a married girl can't roam around without her headscarf?

Here he was thinking of the right time before taking her innocence, and she was giving advantages to another man to pounce on her.

She already forgot that just a month ago what happened to her. She was molested and here she was again believing a stranger.

such a dumb ass.

Feeling extremely angry at her, he walked at an inhumane speed, pulled her by the waist, lifted her up against his chest.

Her hands trembled in his hold, and she lowered her head, not meeting his eyes anymore.

He reached out and ran the his hand over her hair.

"These are only mine to see," he said, grabbing a handful of her hair in his fist and jerking her forward with force.

She gasped loudly.

He remembers how that flat-faced man was touching her hair, making him more possessive and aggressive.

He clenched his teeth.

"Did you ask me before coming here?  he asked her.

She wriggled and struggled in his grip, but he held her with effortless strength.

"Don't fucking go near any man out there in this world, or i will kill him," he said. He placed her down.

Not a single word came out of her mouth in fear.

It was far too intimate.

Her facial expressions changed as her eyes filled with tears; she was about to cry.

"Don't you dare cry. I will not fall for your acting" She instantly pushed back her tears, blinking several times to clear her vision. He realised the authority he had over her. It insanely made his inner self happy.

She instantly took a step back. He didn't like her stepping away from him. He took a step forward. She lifted a foot to take a step back, but this time her body didn't budge.

He clicked his tongue and extended his long arm to grab her.

When he moved and grabbed her, she flinched, expecting a smack.

Instead, he pulled her into his embrace and patted her head before pulling her up in bridal style.

She looked up into his eyes to find the warmth she liked in him. She placed her head against his shoulder and snaked her arms around his neck.

She closed her eyes as her eyelids felt heavier and went limping into his strong arms.

!!****!!