11

She could still feel Oman's lips on her and his arms holding her pinned against him. The hardness between his legs pressed against her core. Again, that thing was poking her. She wanted to ask him, but he didn't let her speak and continued to kiss her.

So that was how a husband kiss his wife. It was much more different from what fatima had told her. A kiss is a peck on lips or cheek. That's what she calculated. 'A kiss is an important thing shared between couples'. Fatima had told her in simple words.

She had always wondered what it would be like with Oman. She hadn't expected the strange feeling that her husband had aroused in her: a feeling that both frightened and excited her.

That day, she felt humiliating to stand half-naked and helpless before him. when he punished her, the strange feeling erupted in her. She felt tingling sensation between her legs. She wanted to touch herself their or his hand on her mound to sooth the sensation.

Again she felt the strange tingling sensation in her core, when oman kissed her. Everytime she blushed hard, remembering how he devoured her mouth and groped her body.

Oman seemed different, his face was hard like he was angry. He wasn't meeting her eyes.

When she touched his arm he rudely shaked off her hand. She was confused by his behaviour, just an hour ago he was so lovely-dovely.

When they were outside. She saw a tribe girl eyeing oman. She even passed a smile in Oman's way. Oman also looked at her but she couldn't read the expressions of his face. He was emotionless as always.

She must be thinking wrong he would never like other girl other than her. Would he?

She fumed silently while the tribal girl flirted openly with Oman. She would walk close to oman and ask him if he needed anything.

Tara felt burning sensation deep inside her. Wanted to run from there.

When she went to him he snapped at her and told not to come outside. His rude hostility was unbearable for her. What changed between them in just few hours. She thaught.

Perhaps now he liked the new girl. Why not she is more beautiful than me.

Daria gave her some clothes. She bought her three robes of sturdy undecorated fabric, a plain chador, and she had pick out some underthings for her. Those clothes were beautiful and new.

She felt excited to try them on and went directly to her tent to check them.

She removed her shirt. As Tara removed her blouse and laid it on top of her clothes chest, she felt a draft as the curtains opened, and someone entered in tent.

Her breath hitched with surprise. A shiver ran down her spine. She wasn't dressed yet.

Suddenly she felt his presence behind her.

Suddenly tara was startled by a deep voice. "Turn around" she heaved a sigh when she heard familiar voice of her husband.

Hiding her chest with the robe, while her other naked upper parts visible. She slowly turned to face him, her eyes soft and loving, his filled with intense yearning.

Ashamed to meet his gaze she looked down as she spoke.

"I need to change" oman blinked several times to clear his mind. Her little clivage visible to his lusty eyes. She looked so fresh and innocent.

She was looking down while clutching a cloth to her chest to cover herself but was unable to do so. How he wanted to go their and remove every berrier between them.

When he didn't replied, she felt really nervous.

"Ca... Can I change my clothes, please?" she again asked but this time a little louder.